Kiki

Best container to get.

I just talked with Gareth this afternoon. He sent me a copy of the invoice for my new Wings. I have since put a check in the mail, and will be jumping a nice, new, beautiful Wings for the JFTC Calendar Photo Shoot next month:)
What sold me was that I tried on Julie's rig, and it was so comfortable. That's with it not being built off measurements for me. So, I know mine will be even more comfortable. I can't wait.:)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

What sold me was that I tried on Julie's rig, and it was so comfortable. That's with it not being built off measurements for me. So, I know mine will be even more comfortable. I can't wait.:)

That's sort of how I got mine..
The hint.. If you really don't want a Wings.. don't try one :P

The hint.. If you really don't want a Wings.. don't try one

Damn that Julie, it was a tag team hit on me:S
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Both.

Those guys saw me coming from a mile away.

But it's all good, cause I know I'm getting the best dealer out there, and there won't be any problems.

Since this is bonfire and not gear and rigging, i'll speak freely... Only rigs I've ever actually used myself (other than student rigs) are javelin odyssey, reflex, and vector 3.

Wings are great for their price and look great. Mirages are nice for women or metrosexual men (are we still allowed to use that term?). Men with purple mirages are extra special. Javelins are brand X...nothing wrong with em, nothing so special that makes them worth a 26 week wait or whatever they are). Infinities look nice and are apparently comfortable, and good price, but again, what's so special? And then there's the vector 3. Best rig you can buy. Ugly unless you really work at getting the colors right. But the more I looked at rigs, the more I realized the vector is just the best thought out rig out there. And then there's the skyhook RSL. Good stuff.

So I bought a vector. Second choice woulda been wings.

Dave