Joolee

The sky is blue & so am I!!!

Hi there everyone. It's a lovely Sunday morning (in Scotland) and I am stuck at the computer writing a 5000 word assignment. :( Excluding last weekend, the weather at my DZ had been bad for the previous 5 weekends!!!

Does anyone have anything to show or tell me to cheer me up (nothing rude please:P)????

Thanks, Joolee

Does anyone have anything to show or tell me to cheer me up

i got a brand new hawkeye camera helmet (even in yellow to match my canopy,jupsuit and future rig for 160 bucks yesterday vs. the normal 300!!! that cheer ya up????? nope, how about the fact i made 6 jumps??? nope, come one, be happpy for me.........

I'll make you feel a bit better! I'm also stuck in front of the computer with an assignment that's due tomorrow. Twenty odd pages of statistical analysis, graphs etc. I've neglected it cos my mind's been in the sky and I've been looking for a rig (far more interesting!) And 7 other people's marks also depend on it!:S

Hey at least it's raining here in SA. But I was at the dz yesterday and couldn't jump due to wind.:(

Hang in there - maybe next weekend we'll be jumping and others will be slave to something elseB|.

T

I'm presently not in a physical condition to jump And the weather has been sunny here almost the entire past fortnight. So what are you jerking about, at least your able if the weather clears at your DZ

Oh well, BLUE SKIES for everyone.

Man, what I wouldn't give to say:" Sorry....Can't talk....Doooooorrrrr!!!!"

Anyway have fun, cheers.
You don't need a parachute to jump but YOU DO if want to do it again.

Wow, that sucks... It's a lovely morning in College Station, TX and I'm about to get cleaned and go jump... I'll make a jump for you.... :)
Do you FF? RW?

Well.. never got an answer... maybe I'll do a nice clear and pull for ya...B|

Sarah:ph34r: