artard

Slider Stow on 1996 Infinity

I'm looking for a solution/way to stow my slider on my '96 Infinity container. I e-mailed Skysystems and they said they are 90% sure a SkyTie won't work on my container, and talking to some riggers at my DZ they agreed and said my reserve flap is too wide. Just pulling the slider behind my neck doesn't work because it pops back up and blocks my peripheral vision.

So, what other options do I have?
http://www.mixcloud.com/prajna
http://vimeo.com/avidya

hey, must be a really nice looking Infinity :)

a few solutions :

easy/safe : slocks (slider locks). pieces of webbing on the botton of the front risers that will keep the slider at the bottom of the & riser junction

easy, a bit unsafe : a velcro slider keeper. Either install one on your jumpsuit, or have a rigger install it at the yoke of your container.

JohnRich solution : slider bumpers at the top of the risers. This has worked for people for decades, no reason to change what was never broken. (alternative to that would be a split slider :)

So, what other options do I have?

We've built many different styles for people over the years, but they all involve sewing. Whichever method you choose, we generally bartack it to the binding tape at the top of the yoke.
-Tony
(253) 445-8790
Velocity Sports Equipment