pa2themd

I am in Pain

Aaaw, shame hunni! Dat's no good!
When my back is sore, I usually stand with my arms crossed over my chest (like a dead person :o) and then Graham stands behind me, puts his arms around my arms and picks me up until my back clicks. Its works brilliantly! :P
Go to Dischem and get urself some Transact Pads to stick on your back. They're also very good. Otherwise, get urself to a good chiropractor/physio and sort the problem out properly!

not jumping sux

:$ thanks hunni, you remembered hee hee LOL!

thanks guys, I know I should go to the doc, I damaged my lower vertebrea in a serious horse riding accident, I just hate going to the doc, they always pull and prod you ... it hurts[:/]

FISH, hunni, don't mess with your neck Tonto had severe pain and discomfort in his when he went to the doc they picked up that he had actually broken it awhile back and now the disks or something is trashed!!

How can I look afta you when you so far away from home??

Going to Spain and Croatia in september.. hope 2 catch up then!

"Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's
addressed to someone else!" Ivern Ball

will try and get my neck fixed...
do you have datses for spain and croatia ?
OOOOh and THANKS 4 the B-day present, received it 3 minutes ago (3 mminutes is the time I neede to open the envelope :P)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Tonto had severe pain and discomfort in his when he went to the doc they picked up that he had actually broken it awhile back and now the disks or something is trashed!!

True...That and my right 1st rib is still broken and too far out of alignment to ever heal itself... but its never kept me out of the sky!
"One careful owner" is not what's written in the cover of my bodies operating manual!

See you in the sky,

t
It's the year of the Pig.