mfrese

NORCAL: B-17 jump at Hollister THIS AFTERNOON if we get another person!!

I am jealous of all of you and demand compensation for the psychological trauma you've caused me!

Compensation can be made in the form of Patron...
:S

Glad y'all had a good time! Now let's see some pics!
B|
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

The lucky fuckers would be:

Rob Wooldridge
Me
Laura Yusko
Wendy
Nimmo
Kath

Yeah, well, you all suck hugely. At least you will until I get Steph on a load so she'll stop bugging me about it. You'd think that since she works at an airport museum (SFO) that they would pay for it!!!

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.

Actually, the coolest part of the whole thing was when they open the bomb bay doors. Very cool just watching these doors open under your feet with nothing there but pure clear fun between you and the ground...:)
And from where I was (just aft of the bomb rack), I could tell where we were as soon as the doors were open. Unfortunately, they just said "Go!", no bombs away. Laura went first, and I really wish I had a camera on to catch the look on here face when they said go...she looked stright ahead at Kath, then over at me with a total deer-in-the-headlights look, then went for it! Too cool for words...
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash

This is one bird that I just never had in the budget to pay for. Well, the money was set aside last year, but the bombers didn't have the WFFC in their schedule. They'll be back this year and the best part is...the money is still set aside... B|
-----
~~~Michael

sorry i haven't replied until now, but DAMN THAT WAS SO FREAKIN COOL.
jumping out of that plane was worth every stinking penny!!! i would gladly trade 20 jumps out of any normal jump plane for a jump out of that classic piece of history.
thanks to everyone else who made it a go!!
and that picture that Kath posted of me falling out... I my look like i'm on my side, but i still have the B17 perfectly in frame. who's your daddy??!?!!

<><><><><><>
Q: "Do you think it gets boring just flying around or is there more to it?"
A: "I've never seen a bird get bored with flight and decide to start walking instead."