lawrocket

Koi fish - care for them or eat them?

My new house has a koi fish pond with koi fish in it. Rather grilling them up, I thought I'd try my hand at taking care of them.

How much do they eat? And, if I get tired of them and want to eat them, how do they taste?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

There are like five of them in the pond in the front yard. Knowing what I know about liability for an attractive nuisance, I am seriously contemplating trashing the dern pond before some kid drowns in it and I learn what it is to be Tommy Lee.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

LMAO. You know, maybe you didn't understand my post because of the use of the word "seel" (should have been "sell"). :D I think you should compromise-- sell the fish and destroy the pond. That way, we're both happy ;), and you won't end up with hepatitis. Oh, wait, that's not what you meant by your Tommy Lee reference. ;):D

Kelly

You have five for now.....you said it is in the front yard....depending on where you live - I am sure the wildlife in your area will find them very tasty....LOL - my friends used to have a Koi pond - now they just have a pond....BTW - Koi are very dirty fish....

My dad has had a koi pond for many years. He just feeds them koi food once a day and cleans out the pond every once in awhile. He has small grandkids who love watching the fish. I think you should keep it since you have a little one on the way.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon