cloud_monkey

Who's up for some drinkin' in Seattle?

What's up peeps?

My company moved me up here to Seattle about 5 months ago but three weeks after the move I broke my leg and I've been stuck at home on the couch ever since. Now that my leg is good enough to support my sorry ass for an extended period of time I find that I don't know jack about this place. So, I thought I'd toss up a post and see if any of the locals felt like drinkin'......any takers????B|

Well I'm drinkin' the store bought stuff:(

I was actually lookin' for something fun to get into tomorrow. I heard the bad news about the DZ in Kapowsin - unfreakinbelievable - but since I can't skydive yet anyway I thought it might be fun to get out and meet some fellow crazy people, have a few beers, and check out the local scene. :ph34r:

Well there is the O T H E R DZ in Seattle.. closer actually in Shohomish just east of Everett.

Tomorrorw is GONNA BE Day for the Seattle Skydivers. Alot of new people will be out.. come on up and meet peeps and take a look. The DZ is at Harvey Field in Snohomish WA.. just south of US 2 on HWY 9

Works for me. Where do you live?

There are some nice SM0KE-FREE establishments around here; if you make it to Snohomish we can meet at a pub in town. There's also a McMennamin's pub not far out of the valley.

Gimme a PM and let's discuss...however:

Forecast--------

Saturday: Scattered morning showers, then showers likely with a chance of afternoon thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 60s. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday Night: Occasional showers. Lows near 50. South wind around 10 mph.
Sunday: Occasional showers. Chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs 55 to 60. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday Night: Showers likely. Lows in the upper 40s. West wind around 10 mph.

Welcome to Seattle! >:(

:D

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."