weegegirl

Party at Tecumseh in June!

just found out there is going to be a skyvan at csc that weekend. I will drive up if the weather is crap but I would really like to jump the skyvan. Sorry guys. Ann Arbor is not to far so I can make it in about 4 hours.

Heather
Life doesn't have to be perfect in order to be beautiful!

Scott!!!! I love you!!! You realize I've had that up there FOREVER!!! and you are the :D-one to notice!!! B|B|

Well, to my further credit, I think today is probably the first day that I've even read your signature.

And on a completely unrelated note: I still have jump tickets left from last weekend. Might have to swing by SGC this weekend and use em. B|

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

awe! i wanna go to SGC this weekend!! i have tickets left too and so does wrongway. but clay already has plans to come up to tecumseh to hang out, and i think some mad freefly coaching will be happening up here this weekend. bummer dude. :| so many dropzones, so little time. :P

Okay so I am looking at the dates for this thing and I have been tossing and turning all night. Why? Because this is Scott Miller's Canopy course Weekend at SGC and I have been totally planning on going. But Now I have been commanded by powers that be that I must go to this party. What should I do?

You need to go to the canopy course. You told SGC you'd be there. Very tacky to cancel just because a "better party" came along. What if everyone canceled the class and scott miller comes to SGC for nothing? There will be other boogies ya know....

unfortunately, i really have to agree with sunshine. i know phree can't make it to the party for the same reason. and paulie is still going to be down at sgc. there will be good times had there too. you will be missed, but you should go to the canopy course. damn, i hate morals! :D

Well I could use the training, so . . . guess I will have to miss the party folks. Know that I will be there in spirit, partially:D.

yeah when I hit 1000:D

I was surprised at how easy they went on me. If it had been me doing the pieing there would have been much more of a mess. But damn did that stuff stink the whole way home:S. I thought I got it out of my hair but all I did was dilute it into this weird smelling hair stiffener[:/]. Thanks for not covering me in manure though!:D

smart, sean. there will be other parties. you WILL be missed though. [:/]

btw... nice avitar! ;) i ALWAYS miss the damn pieing. we just HAD to go on a beer run just then. jeeeesh... can we do it again??? :D:D:D

Well you know those beer runs are very important:)
blue skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Wow... kickass! Check out what's being said about the demos that will be available! That is so freakin cool! Okay... I'm getting really really really psyched.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1101739#1101739

Dz.commers fo sho...

Amanda965
AntiPinkChrissy
Cocheese
CountryScrub
Downwind
Freeflir29
Hooligan
Indyz
Mindcake
PeachSouthern
Rhino
Scottbre
Selbbub78
Skydiverbc
Skysporto665
Tanja1000ft
Tcnelson (and brother maybe)
Upk21
Weegegirl
Wildblue
Wrongway

Non-dz.commers that were at the last boogie fo sho...

Amanda
Jim O'Brian

Maybe??...

Alanab
Hmatousek
Skygod7777

Can't make it but would like a DD...

Snowwhite

Anyone talk to Vern about this???

*edited to add updated list*

Just a little FYI for ya all, Brian Germaine will be holding a canopy course at Tecumseh June 26-27 there are still slots available. So if you haven't already committed to someone elses course, here is a perfect opportunity!! $50.00 Deposit due June 5th. PM me for details.

Edited to add: total course fee $125.00

~La La Gang Member #2~

I'll bring my "drink":):) I can't wait to see everyone again, and all those i haven't met yet! It's going to be awesome!B|

blue skies,

<----JEALOUS , I'd love to come do some jumping out of the ole otter and maybe even watch my favorite movie a few times.. " TEA TIME" sigh

AGH! One tea-timer is enough!!!! hahahahaha. hey.... you know i met tea time himself. now THAT was funny. i think i talked to him for 1/2 the night, thinking... damn he looks familiar... before he finally spilled it in the last hours. too freakin funny.

So, why can't you come up and hang out with us??? huh? huh? :P

Heh so you got to hang out with K.T. , that freaking rules. Sucks i'm down here sitting on my hands when I shoud be up there going sick. I'll eventually make it up there but it won't be for this boogie maybe before the summers up. :( As it stands right now I've got to drive 2 hours to he nearest drop zone, blah and 3 to the one I prefer.

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

Damn it people from now one I need to give date approvel for all parties up there heh Actually I'll beone a week long spear fishing trip in the bahamas during those dates, its not skydiving but I bet it makes for a close second B|

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

Damn it people from now one I need to give date approvel for all parties up there heh Actually I'll beone a week long spear fishing trip in the bahamas during those dates, its not skydiving but I bet it makes for a close second B|

close second my ass! :D you're gonna miss a weekend at Tecumseh that is like 95% chickies. oh, well. pick a weekend, any weekend... and come visit damn it!!! :P:D

My girlfriend may haul my ass over there. She has money on account.;) Haven't been there in awhile but a couple of instructors still bring their rigs to me, 120 miles away.

Maybe I'll bring my round.:S
seehttp://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1104904;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

Chairman, PIA Rigging Committee
I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

you're gonna miss a weekend at Tecumseh that is like 95% chickies.

And Saturday is naked night.......:D

I'll have bubbles funshine to go along with saturday night also :):):)

blue skies,