TallGuy

Tracking Competition at Byron

I'll be there... think we got enough big peeps this year to make the 200 pound plus class happen? It's kinda tough to get my 240 pound body to track as far as the wee folks.. :S
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

I'll be there... think we got enough big peeps this year to make the 200 pound plus class happen? It's kinda tough to get my 240 pound body to track as far as the wee folks.. :S

It all about the proper bodyposition Chipchop.. :S he he..
I know the problem, I used to be there, now I am barely in the 200+ category anymore..

TallGuy will outtrack us all I am sure, he's got waaaay to much surface area compared to us. :P

What's this about a no pantz track?

Extra surface area.. tracking with three legs is more efficient. :S

From what I saw last Sunday, I don't think it's going to give you much of an advantage.

Ha ha.. that's why I requested fluffers on the plane, but nobody stepped up to the job.

From what I saw last Sunday, I don't think it's going to give you much of an advantage.

Ha ha.. that's why I requested fluffers on the plane, but nobody stepped up to the job.

LMAO! :D ... OMG! You can hold onto me up there... I'll give ya more surface area. ;)

LMAO! :D ... OMG! You can hold onto me up there... I'll give ya more surface area. ;)

Ha ha.. can I mount you, so the area between my legs has more surface too? :S

Have I ever said no to mounting?... umm.. I mean.. No way Iwan! what would chopchop think? ...well... what kind of mounting?.. is nakedness involved.. or are you talking about just tying a rope around our midriff's several times? :S:):D

Have I ever said no to mounting?... umm.. I mean.. No way Iwan! what would chopchop think? ...well... what kind of mounting?.. is nakedness involved.. or are you talking about just tying a rope around our midriff's several times? :S:):D

ropes of course.. it's always more fun with ropes.. What else did you think? You perv.. :P

ropes of course.. it's always more fun with ropes.. What else did you think? You perv.. :P

Well what I was thinking.. I knew wouldn't hold me on. :o:D:) .. so I knew ropes would have to be involved... :P:D

I'll B there!
Does anyone know how it's judged? What are we allowed to wear?
Love me some trackin'!
WORD!
~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

No tracking pantz, no birdsuits, no camera wings (they wouldn't help anyhow. Bootied RW suits are ok, and Mad John judges it with his eyeballs from the ground.

I was first in the novice group two years ago. Now I am going after the "fat, old-guy" prize. :P

No tracking pantz, no birdsuits, no camera wings (they wouldn't help anyhow. Bootied RW suits are ok, and Mad John judges it with his eyeballs from the ground.

I was first in the novice group two years ago. Now I am going after the "fat, old-guy" prize. :P

We should have a special class for birdman too.. see who can land out the furthest (sp?).. ha ha.. :P

Well what I was thinking.. I knew wouldn't hold me on. :o:D:) .. so I knew ropes would have to be involved... :P:D

they don't have to be.. but that's something I am not going to discuss online. :)

We should have a special class for birdman too.. see who can land out the furthest

Shannon already won that prize in Perris. She landed on the OTHER side of the freeway, and that was in the Matter suit.

I saw her eyeballing Fireflyr's new Classic...

We should have a special class for birdman too.. see who can land out the furthest

Shannon already won that prize in Perris. She landed on the OTHER side of the freeway, and that was in the Matter suit.

I saw her eyeballing Fireflyr's new Classic...

Yup! I sure did! Shouldn't I get some kind of medal for that?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Now I am going after the "fat, old-guy" prize. :P

Yay.. someone else in my class... B| It's me against the Deuce Dad with the funky knee thing going on... I might have a chance if I kick him in the knee just before exit... :P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Now I am going after the "fat, old-guy" prize. :P

Yay.. someone else in my class... B| It's me against the Deuce Dad with the funky knee thing going on... I might have a chance.. :P

He he.. well.. I still fall in the "fat guy" class, so I might have to kick your asses.. :P

Iwan