damion75

Aren't encylopaedias brilliant?

It is always a bit slow surfing DZ.com at the weekends here... and there is very little work to do. I have just discovered an online encyclopaedia:

The Wikipedia

And I have surfed it from the Cathars through the Knights Templar and the Holy Grail to some stuff about the original assassins and the mongols...

I will be full of useless information by the morning! :)

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

I think you need to get laid...:D...

~R+R:)...This is starting to remind me of the episode of Seinfeld where George went without sex for a long period of time and somehow grew a brain...that was useful...:ph34r:...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

I think you need to get laid...:D...

Now there's an idea I find hard to resist... hmmm let me just find an attractive clean young woman here in this military camp...:o:P

Days to push... days to push.

But tell me, did you know this:

If a Mongol soldier was struck with an arrow, it penetrated the skin and sank into the flesh. However, the silk was not cut but pulled into the wound. Mongol doctors could easily pull an arrow from the wound, because it was wrapped in silken cloth. This reduced the chance of infection and made cleaning and dressing the wound easier, hopefully returning the skilled warrior to combat more quickly.

I mean, I knew that silk sheets prevented nasty friction burns but this is a whole new idea...:)

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

no actually the people who write them are

People that can spell encyclopedia are smart too.

I agree! That would be me then...

Oxford Dictionary

encyclopedia
/ensiklpeedi/ (also encyclopaedia)

• noun a book or set of books giving information on many subjects or on many aspects of one subject, typically arranged alphabetically.

— ORIGIN pseudo-Greek enkuklopaideia, for enkuklios paideia ‘all-round education’.

Don't spank me just because I don't conform to your modern shortened word language! :P:)

How about this titbit...

I had to read that twice before I realized it had "tit" instead of "tid"...:D:D:D

~R+R:)...I think you have boobies on the brain...:ph34r:...

UK spelling - maybe we have boobies on the brain as a nation!! :PB|

I said that like it was a bad thing... >:(

How about this titbit...

I had to read that twice before I realized it had "tit" instead of "tid"...:D:D:D

~R+R:)...I think you have boobies on the brain...:ph34r:...

UK spelling - maybe we have boobies on the brain as a nation!! :PB|

I said that like it was a bad thing... >:(

I'm gonna start calling you Boobie Brain...:D:D:D...

~R+R:)...BOOBIE BRAIN BOOBIE BRAIN BOOBIE BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaaaaaaaa...:ph34r:...

[I'm gonna start calling you Boobie Brain...:D:D:D...

I've been called worse... I've even been called stuff which WASN'T true! :P:D:D

But seriously, you try going without, and without prospect of any for six months and see how your brain works afterwards!! :$B|

[I'm gonna start calling you Boobie Brain...:D:D:D...

I've been called worse... I've even been called stuff which WASN'T true! :P:D:D

But seriously, you try going without, and without prospect of any for six months and see how your brain works afterwards!! :$B|

Well, there was prospect, but I did go longer than six months...:o...But I feel much better now...:)...

~R+RB|