Jeth

AAAAAAAHHHHHH! I HATE WORK!!!!!!!

Man, it's driving me crazy sitting here all day at this crappy job!!!! >:(

I don't want to write this stupid code, I want to be in the sky!!!

I can't believe I agreed to wait until next Thursday to jump -- what was I thinking????!!! :S:o

Ok -- focus, focus! Without this stupid job you could never afford to jump, so shut up and get back to work!!

{trying to focus...... can't bring myself to close dz.com window.... still trying to focus.... }

Why couldn't I be a waitress or something? Then I would be too busy to think about it and I wouldn't be near a computer. I can't possibly sit here in front of a computer all day and not be on dz.com!!

Ok, I'm going to try REALLY hard to do some work for the last hour and half of the day. (But still can't bring myself to close the dz.com window...)

Man, I'm so pathetically addicted... :);)
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

Just remember, it could be worse. You could have my crappy job that forces me to work weekends and holidays. And not have computer access so I can check DZ.com on a break or anything. I have to go a couple of days at a time without, so I know you can do it. Now close the window and get back to work :P
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

Hehehehehe:D

I remember being that hopeless completely addicted that I couldn't think/didn't want to think about anything else. Watching videos, reading, surfing, dreaming...

Oh yeah, I'm still like that...:S

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein

Now close the window and get back to work :P

Hey you! :P I can't do it!! :S:)

But I think I'm making progress.... I was not in the window for the last 48 minutes. Wow, look how much work I got done! (NOT!)

See, you actually have it easier because you're not tempted every 2 seconds. (Although it would drive me absolutely crazy to not be near a computer for days at a time...)

Ok, now I will go back to my work for another 48 minutes. :P
PFRX!!!!!
My Jump Site

Or you could have a job that takes you thousands of miles awayfrom home where people shoot at you AND you don't get to jump.

BTW I would rather have a job where I wasn't around a computer all day too. I can't stay off dz.com either.

Oh I'm tempeted, that's why I don't own a laptop and a cell modem, would cost me WAYYYY too much money. Not too mention I might crash the train and the bosses don't like it when you do that.
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

Or you could have a job that takes you thousands of miles awayfrom home where people shoot at you AND you don't get to jump.

Ok, ya, that could be worse...
PFRX!!!!!
My Jump Site

Oh I'm tempeted, that's why I don't own a laptop and a cell modem, would cost me WAYYYY too much money. Not too mention I might crash the train and the bosses don't like it when you do that.

Ya, that could be bad.... we want you blowin' that horn! :)
I bet you could do a lot of posting on those trips to Chicago though... I could loan you my laptop. ;)
PFRX!!!!!
My Jump Site