josheezammit

I hate cars

My f-ing car just broke down on me again. I wish sometimes that by breakdown, i mean it would start on fire and explode into a milliam peaces never to be seen or heard from again. I wish that I had a really good reason to get a new one. My Jetta just ain't what it used to be. How do you feel about your cars, good or bad?
[:/]

Ahh, what a wonderful world.

I feel your pain. My Wrangler's engine just threw a rod. I just bought it off lease in March. So I bought a new engine and am going to sell it. Now I'm driving an Expedition. Two car payments suck!!!>:( Hence the reason for the number 2 still sitting up there after jump numbers.[:/]

That sucks. My girlfriend (you know who she is) has a jetta too. Never seen it? That's becuase I always have to drive us to the DZ because her car sucks so much it can't make it that far. You're in Austin, right? Do you need a ride to the DZ this weekend?
Ps. This is my first ever post on DZ.com. If you haven't figured out who I am yet....think about it....then ask.

Damn it Joshua jinxed my car...

I read the post, jump in my car and start driving home to discover the car is overheating. So now the only thing to do is turn OFF the air conditioning, roll down the windows and turn ON the heater. Its 98 degrees outside I have the heater on full blast.[:/]

-------
D.T. Holder
SIMstudy

Damn it Joshua jinxed my car...

I read the post, jump in my car and start driving home to discover the car is overheating. So now the only thing to do is turn OFF the air conditioning, roll down the windows and turn ON the heater. Its 98 degrees outside I have the heater on full blast.[:/]

sorry!

Ahh, what a wonderful world.

My f-ing car just broke down on me again. I wish sometimes that by breakdown, i mean it would start on fire and explode into a milliam peaces never to be seen or heard from again. I wish that I had a really good reason to get a new one. My Jetta just ain't what it used to be. How do you feel about your cars, good or bad?
[:/]

i've owned three cars in the past 25 years.

1978 Datsun B-210 10 years and 224,000 miles. Was running fine (sans A/C) when I sold it for $600. No significant problems with the car. Probably the best economy car ever built.

1988 Honda Accord LXi 13 years and 350,000 miles. Pretty much all used up at the end but trouble free for 12 years. One of the best mid-range cars ever built. I insisted I get something for it when I bought ...

2002 Hundai Elantra. Be three years this Fall. I'll get back to you with an update in about a decade ;)

All my cars were driven reasonably, washed and waxed every solar eclipse and the oil changed whenever I got around to it (after the first year of every 3 mo, probably averaging an oil change every two years ...or so.

A car, to me, is a way to get from one place to another while carrying some stuff. I spend some time researching a car before I buy it. As you can see, I plan on keeping them a while. :)
Michael

Let's start by saying I had an electrical short that even Nissan couldn't find, 5 months no truck had to take a bus or get rides, then picked it up twice and towed it back to Nissan twice within hrs of picking it up both times. I am happy to say it is running good now but my wallet and bank acct. isn't. I finally get to go and make a few AFF jumps on Monday and Tuesday if the weather is good. Keeping my fingers crossed.

B|
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly