Zee

Who said money can't buy you love?

Now see, if you would have been quick, you would have said something along the lines of "where'd you get that pick of AggieDave and his fiance?"

However, since I said it, everyone lost privlage to.:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Now see, if you would have been quick, you would have said something along the lines of "where'd you get that pick of AggieDave and his fiance?"

However, since I said it, everyone lost privlage to.:P

Oh shit Dave - I've actually jumped with you a few years back and I don't recall your ass being that big. I mean, not that I was paying much attention to your ass or anything but, when somethin' like that climbs in to a Cessna, people notice;)

Action©Sports

Yup, my fiance already gave me a very firm no on that shirt...:P

It's unfortunate how many chicks find that t-shirt insulting. My ex actually stole mine - Not that the bitch ever admitted to it but I find it strange that two of them could disappear in a matter of two weeksB|

Action©Sports

Hey, who knows? From the front she might have a "buttahface".

Or it might be something totally innocent.....like a brother and sister from Appalachia on vacation. :|

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Hey, mabe it's just a stange new variation of the feeder fetish or maybe he's her very own human jumping castle. There is some real weird people out there. Hell I am one of them, luckly for totally different reasons.
There is a lot of stuff worth doing but then there is a lot of stuff worth doing instead.

Yeah, but the irony is that if that guy gets married to her, she'll baloon to twice the size he is.

Personally, I don't think she'll make it that far - the first time he takes the top she's gonna pop like a rubber lolitaB|

Action©Sports

Yeah, but the irony is that if that guy gets married to her, she'll baloon to twice the size he is.

Personally, I don't think she'll make it that far - the first time he takes the top she's gonna pop like a rubber lolitaB|

ROFLAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Damn, that's funny...."rubber lolita"...freakin' hilarious...:D:D:D

~R+R:)...:D:D:D...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...