punchur

CHUTINGSTAR Gear Sales

Greetings,

Without going into detail to generate a bunch of crap on here I just want to say that ChutingStar's gear sales is righteous in my book. Over the years I've dealt with a lot of dealers but have to say I am exceptionally impressed by Jay's service concerning a problem with a recent purchase....my first purchase from them certainly won't be my last.

If you're in the market for Cookie Composite products, this is a great source here in the states. I've always dealt directly with Jason and Jeremy half way around the world (with fantastic service as well) and decided to give one of their dealers a try this time...with no regrets!

Keep up the great work guys.....you're a breath of fresh air in a world full of bullshit......THANX!

On another note, anybody want some snow? I have several feet of it for sale.....sigh. Come on springtime.........
Do you know where your tools are?

I just bought a upt reserve pilot chute from them and have nothing but good to say about them. My pilot chute arrived today in fact. They processed the order quickly, shipped quickly, charged less than other suppliers, and packaged the pilot chute well. I'll order from them again whenever possible.
www.facebook.com/FlintHillsRigging

Chutingstar is on my favorites list. I buy and sell new and used gear all the time in my part time rigging business and I like the fact that Mike takes payoal.

I can't think of any other dealer that will accept paypal. (if I am wrong please let me know)

I have only done a few transactions but the response was immediate and the shipping was instant. Exactly what I want doing business online.

Two thumbs up!
Onward and Upward!