Dougiefresh

sex question

Okay, so I had sex for the first time in 9 months last night.B| It was really really good, and she was quite talented, but I didn't ejaculate. Instead, I had like a 10 minute orgasm during which I was paralyzed. Could barely speak, and every muscle in my body was totally tense, but not in a cramping sort of way. My whole body tingled for a while. I was totally fine 1/2 hour later. Any other guys have this? Should I see a doctor? Or did I just manage to have the best sex I'm ever going to get?

Women feel free to comment too. I think I scared her, she had never seen this before.

p.s. no drugs involved, one glass of wine with dinner.

edit: maybe I just forgot what it's like... [:/]
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

Sounds cool to me. Sex is all about having fun... if you did then what's the worry?

I've not experianced that before, but I've seen it in a chick... looked fun. I say run with it.

All you gotta do now is figure out how to repeat it... that's where the real fun starts.

Well I'm torn between two possible responses:

a) My answer to every "Sex Question" is always "YES!".

b) Stop gloating, OK!!!

Edited to add third option:

c) Didn't you get the memo? It came out about three months ago. They changed sex. That's the way it is now.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Ok, so I'm assuming that you had an alligator clip with the negative current on one nipple and the positive current on the other nipple. But did you remember to attach a ground wire (somewhere below the waist, as it will take less time to ground out)? If not, I bet that might be part of the reason for what you experienced.

Are you using a 110 or 220 current, or a wet-cell battery of some sort?

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

Ok, so I'm assuming that you had an alligator clip with the negative current on one nipple and the positive current on the other nipple.

I was thinking something similar:

Are you sure it was consensual? You weren't getting nailed with a stun-gun were you?
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Are you using a 110 or 220 current, or a wet-cell battery of some sort?

No, there was no Abu Grahib shit going on. Besides, I need my car battery!

[public safety announcement] You're not supposed to do electrical play above the waist anyway, you can really damage your heart. [/announcement]

Maybe I should write Dan Savage about this....
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

I'm thinkin' that after not having sex for 9 months that anyone would have seemed good! :ph34r:

Sorry, I guess I'm not much help. :P Try it again and see if the same thing happens.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Have you been playing with your pee pee a lot in the last 9 months?

Kittens run when they see me coming.

Pun very much intended.;)

Sounds tantric to me. Have you been playing with your pee pee a lot in the last 9 months?

Like, uhhhh, no.

Why, what's that do?

Try it... right now. Turn your web cam on first though so I can walk you through it ;)

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)