weegegirl

I'm at Summerfest.... are you?

Just pulled in about an hour ago and it is a ghost town!!! Saw Missy for a few and I just don't think I know ANYONE else! So if you are bored and in the area... find me!!! I'm sitting by my lonesome at the hangar!!!

First person to come entertain me gets a free beer!!! :D B|!!!

Hey Liz. It was cool to meet you and Jason at Tecumseh. Believe me, I wish I was at SDC! I was there this past weekend and it was bangin'. Don't worry, lots of your friends will be there by the weekend. Until then, enjoy the view of the river, have a swim in the pond, and enjoy all that is SDC. :)

billy d------------------------- "Escape may be checked by water and land, but the air and the sky are free." (from the story of Daedalus and Icarus)

Last night everyone was partying like rockstars before we left due to storms being predicted. I would imagine everyone is hung over and sitting in their trailers. Just wait until friday and then I'll be there w/ my g/f and a friend of hers!:)
Chris

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

Just pulled in about an hour ago and it is a ghost town!!! Saw Missy for a few and I just don't think I know ANYONE else! So if you are bored and in the area... find me!!! I'm sitting by my lonesome at the hangar!!!

First person to come entertain me gets a free beer!!! :D B|!!!

Ummm do you think the rain, low ceilings, and thunderstorms have something to do with it. Should be nice for the rest of the week, though.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

All the people came out of the woodwork last night and this place was kickin. Finally got a beautiful sunset load up and got to check out the area. NICE! And if you are in town ever... there is a great Thai food restaurant not to far off.... just bring your own beer. ;):P

there is a great Thai food restaurant not to far off.... just bring your own beer. ;):P

My husband is there organizing and would totally appreciate the heads up on the Thai place....his name is Ian, if you see him -- let him know!

Enjoy here while you're here because there's no here there.