Vallerina

Summerfest rocked!!!

Oh, wait, I'm still going back to it! :P I just want to fill everyone in on what you're missing!

-I had Hot Sex with lots of people. Some people didn't want it because it was too creamy, though!
-I'm a Pink Mafia Sister!
-I saw BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYTCH!
-Champagne is still really good
-I did some really kick ass jumps!
-I get to jump from a balloon on Friday!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I wasn't good enough to get a mention in val's post. She's a bad teammate!! :D

Anyhoo, i loved summerfest.
-I'm officially Team Groupie #1
-I did an awesome HD jump with Amy and even got a kisspass!!
-I kept my shoes on in freefall
-I got the bestest summerfest gifts ever
-I love Drew, he buys me hangover drugs at 6:30am!!
-I think i may have had too much to drink, but it's all good now

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

My and my 3 boys got out saturday and camped out, had a great time, good food and vibes.

Be back on thursday night for fireworks....

I believe Fireworks are Friday night.

I have some pictures I will upload tonight when I get home from work...I just walked in the door from the dropzone and now I need to get ready for the job.

Hi, Christa!!!!!!!!! It was fun jumping "with" you!!!! :P See you out there later this week!

Oh, and Sunny, I sincerely apologize for not mentioning our first team jump together!!!

Since FallingILWeenie is at SDC all week, feel free to use this spot to make fun of him!

EricaH, I'm glad I have someone to drink with at 4:30!!!! :P:D I hope you called in sick today! It looks gorgeous out! (I hate all of you who are still at Summerfest....)

Okay, it's time for me to scheme ways to get out there this Thursday and Friday....

A little Summerfest story....

I showed up on Friday to crappy weather, but I found EricaH ready to go! So, we started drinking early.

After I had a pretty good buzz going on, I ran into Rainbo!!!! I got so excited to see him that I spilled my wine everywhere!!! Ooops!

Pretty early on in the night the drunk dialing started. I met this guy who was friends with naked Opie, so I believe we called him a time or two! :ph34r:

I don't have any pictures of the Saturday jumping, but I'm sure you can take a look at their site for those! Anyways, I did some great freeflying, and I almost jumped with everybody there (except for Kallend because he refuses to jump with me.)

Saturday night, FallingAngel and I shared Hot Sex with everyone! I even shared it with this guy in the band who went to Purdue! Go Boilers!

Sunday, I did a couple of great jumps with Amy. She is so sweet and so helpful! I also made some jumps with hmatousek!

Okay, it's time to go get a banana.

I did some great freeflying, and I almost jumped with everybody there (except for Kallend because he refuses to jump with me.)

Ahem. On Sunday you asked me for a jump late in the day, so I packed and waited for you. So what did you do? You went and did a 5-way sit with some other folks. :)

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

You went and did a 5-way sit with some other folks.

No, I rode the plane down! :P

Actually, I didn't see you anywhere....however, I want to take this little spot on dz.com to say that if you are there this Thursday or Friday, we should jump together!

Actually, I didn't see you anywhere....

He was hiding. Maybe he heard you like to rip people's shoes off in freefall. :D

I was indeed hiding by sitting right by my locker, about 6 feet from you when you asked the guys if you could join their freefly jump.:)

I was indeed hiding by sitting right by my locker, about 6 feet from you when you asked the guys if you could join their freefly jump.:)

:$:o I never said that I was observant! :D

That's it! Kallend, we're doing a jump together at the end of the week!!!!!

Oh, wait, I'm still going back to it! :P I just want to fill everyone in on what you're missing!

-I had Hot Sex with lots of people. Some people didn't want it because it was too creamy, though!
-I'm a Pink Mafia Sister!
-I saw BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYTCH!
-Champagne is still really good
-I did some really kick ass jumps!
-I get to jump from a balloon on Friday!

HRMPH...Totall offended, you know who you are!!! You know what you did!!!! Time to make up for it!!! :P:)

I'd rather have an awkward morning than a boring night!!!

Time to make up for it!!!

Enzo got mad that I told everyone he turned down Hot Sex multiple times! I did force it on a couple of people. Some people were really into Hot Sex, and (sit down for this one, Aimee) some people were disappointed by Hot Sex!!!!

hmmm, dissapointed by the hot sex...well, I can ONLY assume it was the distributer and not the hot sex itself!!!! hee hee!!!! --that'll teach you to have hot sex without me!!!

--Obviously you found some unworthy partakers of Hot Sex!!! (must remind Val to be more selective when offering her Hot Sex to virgins!):)

I'd rather have an awkward morning than a boring night!!!

:$:o I never said that I was observant! :D

That's OK. I learned long ago that men become mostly invisible to young women when they pass the age of 50. If we jump together you might not see me at all.