chris

-- VividViews.com Update --

A Little Something For Everyone
================================================

The latest update includes posts made to the "Freefly", "RW / FF", "People & Places", "Fun Stuff" and "Experimental" categories. To quickly find just these new shots, login to the web site and click the "New Since" button in the upper right corner of the page.

I have also added one new wallpaper. Just visit the link below:
http://vividviews.com/wallpapers

TIP - Sorting Categories
================================================

Did you know you can change the sorting order of the images in a category?

Simply scroll to the bottom of a category page and select either: Name, Date, Rating, Hits, Votes or Downloads from the drop down menu next to the word "Sort:". Click either the "Up" or "Down" radio buttons then click "Go".

Your sorting selection will apply to all categories and remain in effect for the duration of your visit. You can use this to sort by "Date" & "Down" to see newer pictures listed first.
- Chris Norton
Vivid Views: Thousands of skydiving pictures online

Disallowed Software
The software you are using to access my website might not be allowed. Some examples of this are e-mail harvesting programs, software that copies websites to your hard drive, and web browsers that do not comply with W3C standards or do not execute javascript properly.

The design of this web site uses two windows to display content. One for thumbnail browsing, the other for image details. This design requires one window to be displayed on top of the other. Some "tabbed interface" browsers ignore javascript instructions to open a new window and instead open a new tab. If you are using such a browser, this is probably the reason you are seeing this message.

If you believe you have received this message in error, please email me the details of your software including its name and a web address where I may download it and try it out for myself.
Antiquated/Obsolete Browser
You may have arrived at this page because your web browser is very old. In an effort to make this web site rich with features, I have decided not to support outdated browsers especially when FREE upgrades are available. Newer browsers comply with W3C defined/adopted internet standards and
Prohibited Actions
Offline browsing of VividViews.com is PROHIBITED
Probing this web site and/or server is PROHIBITED
If you engage in either of these activities, you may be subject to technological and legal countermeasures. For security purposes, your IP address and other network end point identification information has been logged.
You have been WARNED!

Copyright © 1995-2004 Chris Norton. All rights reserved.

Wont allow me to go to site?

There's a couple of shots from the Swooo Boogie, some RW 4-way and some freefly. I haven't yet posted the digital point-and-shoot stuff from the evenings. I only offloaded that to my PC 30 minutes ago.
- Chris Norton

Certain software like web site copiers etc get this message. You might also have your browser set to not send a user agent string, ie blank. If you tried to access my site around 9:11 pm EST tonight, then that's exactly what happened. ;)

If you tried to access my site around 10:32 pm EST, then can you tell me the specifics of the browser, make, model, version, that sorta stuff? This would help me to help you gain access.
- Chris Norton