LannerFalcon

The Blue female

Google is showing 12,800 hits for image>blue female.:S

Is it a skydiving related print?
If so there was a series of prints from the 'Blue Book' project a while back, maybe that is what you are after, I think its out of print as are the bigger prints of some pretty arty skydiving.
Along the lines of these....
http://www.svenz.com/PhotoGallery/with/BlueBook2000/MakingofTheDoor.htm
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Falcon is looking for a blue female? You're looking for a blue female falcon??

I didn't think we used gender when calling someone a 'Blue Falcon', but maybe that's just Army speak...:D:D:D:D

Sorry, I couldn't help myself...[:/]
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I'll just ask again, as this post hasn't shown up since it got moved!

hi lannerfalcon :)
i have 2 posts about the BlueBook as well B|. you can read the responses i was given Here And Here

even though the BlueBook is no longer in production, you can order these Really Beautiful Photos at this website: Atmonauti --
*enter the website
* select the language you prefer
* go to MultiMedia
* click on Media
* then look at the published photos :)(you can right click to zoom in to the photos)

the "Blue Female" you are probably trying to find pictures of is Gi Borgnis ~ she's a Beautiful & Very Talented skydiver from Italy. she has been the model for Monica many times*

also, one of Stefania M's pics in the bluebook can be viewed on the Body Fly University of Italy Website --- if you send her an email thru the website, she would be more than happy to help you in any way that she can :)
you can also send skyjuggler a PM. he helped me out a bit with contacts. you actually have a better advantage of getting in touch with Monica... she lives in Europe B|*

good luck sweetie!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

I have a copy - got it while I was out in Empuria. they were doing 6 print packs and the blue female was one. Give them a shout and see if they are still selling and if they can mail you one. B|
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....