Kiki

Sad skydiver who is broke and can't jump

first i need to tell emma congrats on getting your A licence I know your having a blast at the DZ wish i could fly w/ya. Anyway to the point would ya'll still consider me a skydiver even if i have only had 7 jumps which one was a reserve ride, but now am broke and pretty sure i have to sit in on a first class of students again. :( Anyways, those who are going to couch freaks have a blast i wish i could go and be a part of it (jumping) i mean oh well i guess i will get there at some point better late then never i suppose
blue skies
Just because I appear sweet doesn't mean I can't kick your ass!

Give it time. You'll be back in the air before you know it. And know this, you are not alone. There are numerous grounded skydivers at the moment. In fact I've missed skydiving these last four weekends as I wait for an injured foot to heal (I should be back jumping next weekend).

I did however do three BASE jumps this last Saturday. :)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Anyway to the point would ya'll still consider me a skydiver even if i have only had 7 jumps which one was a reserve ride, but now am broke and pretty sure i have to sit in on a first class of students again.

Once a skydiver, always a skydiver. About money, we all go through that .... once thing's turn around, you'll be back ....
This ad space for sale.

Packers are our friends, when we can't jump sometimes we pack so others can, and so we can afford to jump more later...remember with time you will be in the blue sky tasting the freedom once more until then work on packing and watch some landings they will help you get better by seeing how the winds are normally and how everyone else handles them...

yeah i do need to work on packing and seeing how everyone else works with the wind on their approaches from altitude. So yeah, i guess learn to pack better and more effiecently. thanks:P
Just because I appear sweet doesn't mean I can't kick your ass!