johnnyboy

ANY LAW SCHOOL STUDENTS HERE?!?!?!

That is definintely one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. I particularly love the: "Motion for Psychoanalysis", "Motion to Impeach Judge Alaimo", "Motion to Renounce Citizenship" and "Motion to Exhume Body of Alex Hodgson".

However, my personal favorites are: "Motion for Skin
Change Operation" in which he desired the government to fund a sex change for him, and the "Motion for Catered Food Services" in which he complained about the prison food and moved for a
court order allowing him to "receive catered food from some credible responsible business establishment preferred and paid for by Plaintiff."

That's some funny shit. I'll try that in my Moot Court competition this fall...

One Word: Nutshell!
Unlike college, exams have little to do with what you "learned" in class. They're trying to teach you how to think. In law school, you have to spot the issues and apply "black letter law."
PM me if you want.

jib

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

Where do you go to school?

I just started at Loyola. This week has been hell!!!! The earlier part of the week wasnt that bad, but the end sucks. I have no time whatsoever to brief the cases for tomorrow, I can barely read through them right now.................this sucks!!!
I need to jump asap!!!!!!!!!!!
jumpers ARE better all around people than whuffos

Where do you go to school?

I just started at Loyola. This week has been hell!!!! The earlier part of the week wasnt that bad, but the end sucks. I have no time whatsoever to brief the cases for tomorrow, I can barely read through them right now.................this sucks!!!
I need to jump asap!!!!!!!!!!!

My son graduated from Loyola (in Chicago) a couple of years ago. He has a great job in downtown Chicago, international corporate law. Hang in there, you'll be fine...
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

I just started law school this week and so far, so good! a lot of reading to do, but still nothing i didnt do while getting my ass handed to me in engineering. i am waiting for my profs to say "ok now we stop taking it easy on you".
i really like what i'm studying now--what a difference it makes!!!

blue ones
Tomas