skinnay

The best tunnel goggles search continues..

I have some mini flexz's, but the cord really puts a painful crease in the back of my head after an hour in the tunnel. Does anyone know where I can get similar clear goggles with a wider maybe more flexible band? maybe with a softer edge too? =)

Its cold here and I don't plan on going to the DZ for months. The tunnel is a few hours away and I'd like to get some before I go.

I know theres some I've seen, but not at my dz. Theyre clear, have a wide head band, and ive seen them in yellow and blue. Similar to G1144CL on at http://www.paragear.com/templates/parachutes.asp?group=257&level=2&parent=6 but had a wide head band.

When I went to tunnel the coaches there wore Sorz. I tried them on and they fit my nugget quite well (I tried on lots of goggles that day and Sorz was just about the only model that was good for me).

Find yourself a store with stock and salesman in good mood and try to find the ones that will protect your eyes from the wind while not causing you too much pain :)
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense. -David Thorne