FlyingJ

Close call...

Got pretty lucky yesterday. This tree fell on the parking garage at work and collapsed the retaining wall on the lower level. The pile of rubble stopped aprox. 6 inches from my front tire.

In afterthought, might not have been so bad if the car had been totaled. I hate the car, and if it gets totaled the bank will pay off the balance on my loan and I can start fresh with something different

Killing threads since 2004.

normal you hate that car, why did you take the opening roof option ?? It's just WRONG on that car...

That Mini isn't my car. My car was one level down and two spaces closer to the tree.

The owner of that Mini was actually getting into the car when the tree fell. Took him a little while to get his shit together before being able to get in and drive home.
Killing threads since 2004.

Had something like this happen to me a couple weeks ago. Nasty storm (and I"m out driving in it) and a big ass branch lands in front of and to the left of my truck. Stopped in time. Once I started breathing again, I slowly backed up and checked the truck out. No dents, scratches...nada...Very happy day!
-----
~~~Michael