imarquez

AFF VII after 8 months

Hello Comunity,

I am looking forward to doing my AFF VII after a long time. It happened that on my list dive, I landed on my But and hurt my wrist. Wasn't broken, according to the Xrays, however when it gets cold, some times still hurts.

On the other hand my baby girl was born, so I spent all of my savings on hospital, furniture etc etc etc...By the way, I could tell that she's got her first Tandmen Jump. Wife was pregnant when she jumped; say she didn't know she was pregnant when she jumped.

Now after a long time, I am supposed to finish my AFF course, soon..Any RECOMENDATIONS.

SAFE LANDINGS--
AFF Student

It happened that on my list dive, I landed on my But and hurt my wrist.

Now after a long time, I am supposed to finish my AFF course, soon..Any RECOMENDATIONS.

Can't resist... should resist.... can't resist....

Maybe you should keep your hand out of your butt this time?

:D:D

Relax, smile, and go do it, right?
Owned by Remi #?

Talk to the DZO. While the USPA has requirements regarding long layoffs (see Section 5-2 Recurrency Training), your DZ may have more stringent policies.

I don't know what requirements you have in Mexico.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Now after a long time, I am supposed to finish my AFF course, soon..Any RECOMENDATIONS.***

Ask your jm to watch you land, or get someone to film your landings. Make you corrections accordingly.

Hey newb, fill in your profile!! B| From what i saw, your anticipating making contact with the ground more than anything else. Keep your eyes on the horizon, then just before you know your going to touch the ground, slide in with your feet and fly you canopy in a straight line. Your good to go..Forever! Good Luck, Yake Care,

-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"