christoofar

Hey boys and girls! Moving moving moving!

God I've been out of skydiving for almost a year now. Wish I could get back in it but I'm moving to Philadelphia in 3 weeks... gonna be cold soon :S

What's the best dropzone outside Center City?

What part of Philly are you moving to? I'm a few miles south of Philly and for me Crosskeys (http://www.skydivecrosskeys.com/) was closest, but there's another one NW of Philly that I was looking at that may be closer for you. Website is http://www.skydivephiladelphia.com/

ya know... with all the cheepo airlines on the east coast.. you could get off work on a Friday and take a flight every couple of weeks to warmer places.. just buy the tickies a few weeks in advance and that will solve that cold weather thing.

Why the hell would ANYONE move to Philly. I think I hate that place more than Cleveland.....and that's bad! Anyway.......Cross Keys is a KICK ASS DZ. In Williamstown, NJ. I'm sure you won't do any better than that unless you drive to the Ranch. Nahhhhh......you won't do ANY better around there!

what's up with your posts number? For one thing it was 23723 for both posts on this thread

Maybe I broke the damn thing........:D

if that's accurate, you need to get out some.

That's just left overs from my previous life as a computer geek where I sat at a computer for 9 hours per day. Tends to up the post numbers. :D

Why the hell would ANYONE move to Philly. I think I hate that place more than Cleveland.....and that's bad! Anyway.......Cross Keys is a KICK ASS DZ. In Williamstown, NJ. I'm sure you won't do any better than that unless you drive to the Ranch. Nahhhhh......you won't do ANY better around there!

Work is xferring me. Actually I love most of Philadelphia, it's an awesome city although people are heavy on eating lots of food (I'm in San Antonio so it no prob). ;)

Beats my earlier choice... I would have been stuck in Manhattan and would have to sell my car. This way I can keep the Mustang and put it away for the winter and still live in an urban environment, but I can take the car out to go to a DZ... but I'll probably be going to Atlantic City more often B|

I'll be living right behind City Hall, literally (clickie).

What part of Philly are you moving to? I'm a few miles south of Philly and for me Crosskeys (http://www.skydivecrosskeys.com/) was closest, but there's another one NW of Philly that I was looking at that may be closer for you. Website is http://www.skydivephiladelphia.com/

Better you than me on living so close to City Hall, but at least you're within about 20 blocks of most of the more popular clubs and South Street.

Oh and it's not that it's necessarily a bad area, I just prefer to live barely outside the city rather than in it.