jumpinmunky

Old Parachutes PLEASE

hey gang,

I'm looking for old unflyable canopies for our youth room at church. If anyone can help us out please let me know. We will pay for the shipping and you can get a receipt for what ever it is worth so you can get a tax credit.

Let me know if you can help us out. I am also taking donations for a complete rig for me to jump with.;) Unfortunatly there is no tax credit for that. Just that warm fuzy feeling you get when helping out a poor college student.

email: [email protected]

me too me too me too!
I would love to have a canopy to complete my skydiver-themed college dorm room....:D
and I'll be keeping it for when I move into a real apartment when I graduate next year! YAY! I'm going for the gypsy-themed apartment, complete with few possessions and old pictures on the wall!
And I'm gonna get my own rig soon, whether it be a gift from Heaven or winning one. Us college students are so thankful and grateful just to be jumping, but I know I'm gonna get a rig...cuz I believe it!

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

hey gang,

I'm looking for old unflyable canopies for our youth room at church. If anyone can help us out please let me know. We will pay for the shipping and you can get a receipt for what ever it is worth so you can get a tax credit.

Let me know if you can help us out. I am also taking donations for a complete rig for me to jump with.;) Unfortunatly there is no tax credit for that. Just that warm fuzy feeling you get when helping out a poor college student.

email: [email protected]

WARNING!!!

Beware if a canopy catch's fire indoor's very bad news!!!!!!!!! Fire will ingulf the canopy real fast!

R.I.P.