atsaubrey

Sky birthday

yeah its been a bit tough with the weight thing, but I a have a PD canopy on it way to demo and a Racer rig/canopies coming to demo also. Areodyne is supposed to bring me a canopy for Chicks Rock. Finally, people are helping out (not like they weren't before but people are definately working with me now):)
"GOT LEAD?"

Hey Aubrey.. congratulations on your first year. September 15th marked my 14th year. I remember the first one quite well. It changed nearly everything in my life. I can only imagine it's done some of the same for you.

Congratulations. I hope we get to share the same area of sky sometime. Don't worry, I can fall really fast ;)

okay, and I decided that I am going to see to it that Aubrey makes it to 100 by my skybirthday. . .I mean really, if this newbie floaty butt can stay with him, some of you others should have no problem turning points. . .lol!
FGF #6
Darcy

dude, I only wore 9 3/4 lbs of lead to turn points with him. . .wtf. . .

shark, shit man...you need better skills or something cause Skyyhi (GURL...did you copy GURL) keeps up with no problem and we are turning points man. Shit another year and the big boys will be ready for the nationals.:P
"GOT LEAD?"