speedy

Any Photoshop people out there.

This may seem like a strange request but if someone can help me out I would be very grateful.

I need a picture (jpg/gif) of a man outside an office building.
On the building should be a sign naming the company that resides in the building as "Terry Fone Ltd" and the man should be holding a sign with the name "Paul Kokou" on it. :S:S

It would be good if the man was some B-movie star - Please do not use our friends or family.

Can anyone help? B|:D:D
Dave

Fallschirmsport Marl

I can have a bang at it tonight.

The building blocks you've given us should be about perfect for it - (first two at least) - I figure the third guy was shot with a different lens to the building so will look odd.

By tonight I mean in about 9-10 hours ish before I'm available to take a look at it.

Actually did have a crack at it - although it's now 1am and I've been at the DZ all day.

The result is a very good conversion of the office... but the man simply wouldn't work out right. Ive attached what you asked for but I reckon the finished product is complete pap. It's attached for information purposes only as I will need another go at it probably with a different bloke.

The office on it's own I'm very happy with though (also attached). But the man lost all of the image quality when I had to shrink him by 40% to get him even close to the right size. As is, he's still far too big for the photo. With this degree of resizing the image quality becomes too poor for use.

I had the sign right to start with but couldn't be arsed to fix it when I screwed it up after resizing the picture as by then the image quality was so bad there was little point doing any further work to it.

As the quality became so poor there was also little point attempting a good job inserting him. If you found me another man I could maybe have another go at inserting him instead. Someone who is closer to scale with the office would mean the quality wouldn't be so drastically affected and I (or anyone else sitting out a rainy weekend) could insert him almost seamlessly.

What you doin with it anyway? Trying a little 419 eater?

What you doin with it anyway? Trying a little 419 eater?

Err, yep that's the one. Paul Kokou is the attorney who will arrange for millions to come my way. He is pretty well hooked at the moment. If I can coax a picture out of him I will post it here.
Part of what got me started was the number of people here who were approached via scammers from the DZ.com classifieds. I thought it's time to fight back.

Thanks everyone for their offerings. B|

I'll review and decide what to use.

Just one last thought, I wonder if I could fool a scammer into thinking I want to open a drop zone in Nigeria :):):P:P
Dave

Fallschirmsport Marl