skygazer

Halloween Ideas (Crime Scene)

I live in a subdivision where people go all out decorating for holidays. With Halloween approaching, I thought it would be a bit different to abandon the pumpkin - frightfest decorations and try something new. I was thinking of doing up the front of the house as a "crime scene", yellow police tape, the works. Anyone have any cool ideas for other decorations? We are going to do the body outline on the ground. maybe dummies under white sheets, etc.

if you really want to go nuts, get an old beater and smash it into the side of the house, upside down. have a dummy splattering blood in the drivers seat, and for added effect, get another dummy pinned between the car and the house.
This ad space for sale.

We have those elevated floors at work. They have squares of carpeted floor that sit on 8" stands. The wiring guys pull up squares and work on it from time to time.

I always wanted to get one of those plastic bloody heads and put it underneath while they were at lunch. :ph34r:

"I think we need to run one from here to over AGGHHHH!"
:D