CornishChris

Game

It doesnt seem like it is possible to use things to affect other things, drag or drop things.

I just found books and notes.
Under the right couch seat, the bookcase, newspaper.
In the drawers, in the toilet, in the cookie jar, and so forth.

There is something up with that painting tho

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

in the bedroom mirror, i opened up the curtains then the windows and the glass got all scratched up.....someone tell me what i am missing if you know. I have the journal, the game, the razors but what now? am i the ghost?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

in the bedroom mirror, i opened up the curtains then the windows and the glass got all scratched up.....someone tell me what i am missing if you know. I have the journal, the game, the razors but what now? am i the ghost?

How do you "have" it? I ve seen all those, but haven't "gotten" them

??

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

How do you "have" it? I ve seen all those, but haven't "gotten" them

??

Yeah I had the same question. This game is totally confusing because you can't keep none of the stuff.
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

There must be a sequence to the things, I've made it so I can see the pointing finger curser and have clicked on everything that it is possible to click on and that is programmed to get a response. Or maybe it reads your computer's clock...hmmm...gotta check on that one, since the clock is the key to opening the locked door.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I'm stuck now too. The painting.. to the left of it, if you move the light around a bit (does take some time) you'll hear some pounding. Been to the other rooms, read something about a key and the clock but couldn't do anything with the clock. Still can't get thru that locked door.

it says in the journal that he had a dream, felt like a zombie, eyes look glassy, dream was stuck under bed with blood but can not see blood? this game is doing my head in....knowone has won it yet, surely someone from dz.com can do it.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Morgan is asleep so my sound is off...I must be missing some serious spooky shit...too bad, since I'm getting into the game enough right now to get myself worked up without the sound.

I tend to do that though, I've scared myself playing Doom and Quake back in the day too...damn near fell out of my chair coming around a couple corners in the games back then.:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

dude it is five to 6 in the mornin g here and i am getting my self a little worked up. If you stand still for a while you here this banging, the whole time there is this saitanic droaning, like the tapes he talks about.
this is twisted evil game

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

maybe i was killed. but get ready for some freaky stuff......point the light in between the number 11 on the clock and click....tell me how you get on....you need the sound for this part when you go through the door. i got goose bumps...tell me how you get on , if you think we win or lose.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store