mgerra28

shreks roaming dz

were renting an Rv to go up there your more than welcome to come with us. Last time it worked out $125 each person that included gas. It slept 7 comfy 8 not so comfy.lol but if you want to ride in the rv and camp your more than welcome mike. Don't forget the halloween party at Thomaston or the FArm 23/24th you have to get one of those week-ends off
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

I might have access to using my family's house in Blue Ridge. It's only about 20 minutes from Blairsveille. It'll sleep 12-14 people no problem. I'll know either way on Monday. Anyone from Skydive Tallahasse or the Farm is welcome to stay with me if you havn't already payed a deposit on the RV. Only snag is its in a dry county so beers at least 20-25 minutes away.[:/]

awesom,e mike count us all in dude we'll buy the beer..lol You can ride with me if you want. As long as you have the accomodation we'll provide the beer

ORFUN #2

brandy has to train next week so the farm is closer if she can get monday off i am at the harvest moon but chances are very slim...she just started her job so she has to be careful..hey Rcahael thanks for coming down it was a great party and the pics you took i canmt wait to see.. Also call me there is a guy who wants your number who lives in Atlanta i think you know who i am on about...hehe

ORFUN #2

Lee, According to mapquest.com, the drive is very much within the same time frame as the drive to the farm. Looks like it's all interstate, so it's easy driving.... Next excuse?

Ganja "Not letting up" Rodriguez

PS I think we're going to have a few brothers back down at The Farm come the end of the month.

Ganja,

Our group seems to be dwindling slowly. As far as I know, Vagar & Julie, Pico & myself are coming. But I have not talked to Pico in a while so I need to call him to find out for sure. I am trying like hell to get them dam Tally people to not bail on us, but I don't know if I will have any luck. They are trying to say it is too far, but as you have notice it is about the same distance as the Farm:P They could also come across GA on Hwy 84 (I belive it is) through Waycross and that would cut about 30 miles off the total distance. It says that it takes longer, but everyone know that time they say on there is usually not accurate. Like when Vagar, Julie & I went down there for Lee & Brandi's wedding, mapguest said it would take 3 1/2-4 hours and it only took us about 2 1/2 hours. But I think they don't love us anymore:(

As far as the farm goes, I am planning on going that w/e.

Chiquita
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"

Lee,

I am glad I came down too. I had a great time at your wedding. It may take me a little while to get the pictures uploaded. I have several viruses and spyware on my laptop, so I have to reformat the hard drive and start over. :S

Also, I just sent you a pm.

Chiquita
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"

Hello folks we will be at the mountain boogie of course if my work sends me to Cleveland for training instead but we will see.

Also I am speaking to you all now as a married woman.....I know there are a lot of depressed men out there but try to deal with it.......he he.
Anyways I read all the posts that Lee put about getting hitched......but just want to let you all know that the next morning when we woke up, he looked at me and said good morning Mrs. Gerrard.
How cute.........that is why I love the big Ogre!
My name is now officially brandy gerrard. :$
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

I NEVER (checking the online dictionaries to find out if there's a stronger word for Never than NEVER ......nope, Damn!) thought I'd use this word to describe marrying the ever-moist Brit, but: COOL! your new name sounds like a new kind of cocktail!

Oh I can see it now! F*ck the Fuzzy Navel, Screaming Orgasm or Sex On The Beach! I want you to mix me a Brandy Gerrard: a Jigger of Courvoisier(R), a Splash of Raspberry Smirnoff Ice(R) and half a cup of English Brown Gravy.
I'm calling the Bartender's Guide people right now!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

dont diss the gravy you long haired freak. HEy computers down here suck. All the english on holiday want to check their mail go figure. god damn tourists.

ORFUN #2

Our group seems to be dwindling slowly. I am trying like hell to get them dam Tally people to not bail on us, but I don't know if I will have any luck. They are trying to say it is too far, but as you have notice it is about the same distance as the Farm:P They could also come across GA on Hwy 84 (I belive it is) through Waycross and that would cut about 30 miles off the total distance. It says that it takes longer, but everyone know that time they say on there is usually not accurate. But I think they don't love us anymore:(

I would never contradict my Mama (of course my Mama would also NEVER say that I didn't love her. Now would she?>:().
But it looks farther to me. My problem is I have to work until 1pm on Sat. and I know for sure that I can haul ass and probably get to the Farm to make sunset load. I don't have that guarantee with SC. Maybe we can head over there and bring the love on Sunday. Especially if I get my new loaner ride.
Check this out: the local Hyundai dealer just cut a promo deal w/ our ad sales weasels to give a bunch of us jocks FREE CARS for the month. I'm supposed to be getting FREE RUN ON A NEW SUV [B]WITH FREE GAS[/B]! And have you seen my travel schedule for October?!
Sometimes,
I
LOVE
MY
JOB!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is