jkwon

Wouldyou date your ex's best friend?

You've got some good points there.

Those were just suggestions. As an adult, you should do whatever the fudge you want to do. Just be prepared to handle the consequences and suffer some losses. Just be man enough to own up to the fuck up and move on from it. Unlike skydiving, this is one area where you know that even if you fuck up and fuck up big, you can definitely walk away from it and slap yourself upside the head with a brick for screwing up. Unless of course, one of dem gals goes fatal attraction on yo ass. Den, ya gots ya self a problem. Aiite?!

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?

I'm surprised that your ex's best friend is even considering dating you! If my best friend broke up with his GF I would absolutly never consider dating her whether the feeling was there or not. That is just asking for ill feelings and all kinds of trouble. That said...in highschool I dated a couple girls that were best friends and there were no problems at all lol

Quite frankly, I also think the old adage holds true; if you have to ask if it's a good idea, it's probably not...

I think you're right. I'll let ya'll know how this one ends. :)

TBC...:|
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

and that is you don't date your friend's ex -- at a minimum until there is nothing between the two. But more likely never unless you two are meant to be together forever and just can't live without the other.

Yeah, nice simple rule there. Unless......:S
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Well we told my ex what happened. And at first she didn't take it well but then she said..."it's not an issue anymore...I just want to make sure we're going to stay friends"

I've learned from my mistakes...it's better to stay clear of some relationships.

Cheers Ya'll.
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

I went for my ex's sister.....

Lasted about 5 months, but it was worth it I guess. B|

no regrets, all you can do is try.

I'd have to agree with the "hit it for no damn reason" opinions, but if you're hoping to get something 'substantial' out of it - you're pushing your luck.

My ex slept with my best friend (at the time) hours after she kissed me good-bye for the evening...the followed that up (after we patched things together, then finally parted) by dating a co-worker I had actually introduced her to (while she was with me).

So, DRAMA - yeah, you could say that. But, if you're looking for friends to be bitter enemies, and a much larger circle of people to think you're just stupid (lost way more friends out of all that then I expected)...then keep going.

Otherwise, have your fun - quickly - and END IT.

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic