NWFlyer

Would You Still Jump?

Not! Never let others dictate your safety limits. Sit down some quite night at home and write out your limits when it comes to safety in various situations. Then have the stones to stick to them. It’s your life.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

I agree. At every DZ I've been to, tandems go quite often when I wouldn't. If the DZO called up to hold the tandems, I would have to assume that the conditions would be waaay over my limit and would land with the plane.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Difference to my decision making would be aircraft. I have done a landing with a full load of poeple in a c182, due to winds too strong and gusty. That was VERY scary. You talking about a Otter, I am not a pilot, but in gusty winds, I suppose it would be easier to land the Otter than a c182 fully loaded.

So, in an Otter, I would go down. In a c182, I would jump. (I might even still jump the otter........)
You have the right to your opinion, and I have the right to tell you how Fu***** stupid it is.
Davelepka - "This isn't an x-box, or a Chevy truck forum"
Whatever you do, don't listen to ChrisD.