SuperKat

Need help to possibly get sponsored.

Hey gang. I need some help writing a proposal to the marketing dept. at my Job. I'm planning on presenting a rig design, canopy design, suit design and a helmet design with my company's logo on all the items and even match the colors on the logo as well. I'm sure the designs will catch their eye. However, it's the pitch that I need to snag them. Any, thoughts, ideas, inputs or suggestions?

What's the reason why I'm asking for sponsorship?
1. To promote the company and advertise for them. ;)Which is my number one reason to them.
2. The exposure for them will speak louder than a bunch of screamin' whores running away from vice cops in NYC streets.
3. I'm sure you all know why I really want to do it. Shallow as it may sound...Free Gear dudes!

I'm trying to be realistic and optimistic. I know there's a strong chance I may not get it but you just never know. Even if I only get a helmet design out of it, I still come out a winner.

Oh yeah, and the company I work for is A & E Television Networks, parent company of The History Channel, Biography Magazine, Biography Channel, etc.

Thanks in advance gang! B|

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?

I'm planning on presenting a rig design, canopy design, suit design and a helmet design with my company's logo on all the items and even match the colors on the logo as well.

You need to clarify...

Is the proposal aimed at getting your company to
buy the gear for you to use?

Or are you submitting a new type of overall design
for manufacture and sale.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Other than purty gear, what's your marketing plan?

uhhhhhh to look purty in purty gear.

Gonna wear it all to the office?

uhhhh only if and when I decide to take up base jumping and take a canopy ride down from the roof to get lunch instead of taking the elevator down.

Or does your company want to advertise to the skydiving crowd?

Well, it's really me that's offering to advertise.

What exactly do they get outta the deal... that's what they will want to know.

I edited my original post. What they'll get out of it would be advertising and promotion. Thanks dude.

Is the proposal aimed at getting your company to
buy the gear for you to use?

Exactly but not so bluntly put like that. ;) I'm gonna let 'em know that from late spring to fall my home DZ has a huge turnout of tandem skydivers and that this would be a perfect opportunity for the brand to get exposure.

This year I worked for a insurance company , the work consisted , that we had to jump in every beach in of my country , we had wingblades canopies jumpsuits , a heli and a baloon , with the logos.
the aded value was that we flew from the beach in the heli and then we jumped on the beach so many people saw us . we made 10 jumps and then the heli crashed in the lake . maybe that is a way of getting sponsored.