prepheckt

What annoys you?

Today, pretty much everything is pissing me off.

1.) Hives
2.) Tired from itchiness waking me up all night
3.) My computer is too slow to run more than ONE Excel workbook without crashing and restarting (it's only a 35 MB file)
4.) Hives
5.) The idiots on the road. All of them. All the time.
6.) The first person to suggest anything about PMS. It's not PMS. I'm just plain bitchy today. >:( And for that matter, it annoys the crap outta me when any guy diagnoses any woman with PMS. Unless he's the husband or boyfriend, and therefore very in tune with her cycle and moods, and is trying to be supportive and sweet. Anything else is unacceptable.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

When I'm making a right turn onto a side street/driveway, I put on my turn signal, wait about a second, begin slowing down, and complete my turn. A staggering number of people behind me will begin accelerating violently the moment my turn signal comes on to let me know that I'm causing them undue grief.

This is annoying.

If I'm the first car in the left turn lane, and the green arrow comes on, but cross traffic continues briefly in spite of their red light, don't honk at me to go. I don't care if you miss the first two seconds of your TV show, I'm not pulling out in front of a speeding cement truck.

This is annoying.

There's a lot of things bad drivers do that are annoying. I realize people get lost from time to time, or drift off mentally, and that probably accounts for most of people's complaints here.

I usually try not let this kind of thing bother me.

What does bother me is people that let these little things piss them of so much while they're driving, that now they come up behind me and...

"who the FUCK is this guy? slowing down to make a right turn? while he's in MY way WTF! AGARHGARHARG"

This is annoying.

May I put some salve on those hives?:)

Oh yes please!!! The Benadryl creme is sitting right here next to me. It's always much better to be taken care of when something ails you - touch heals! (good touch, that is) :P

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I'm getting a kick out of all the driving references here... :)
I agree with the unsecured kids in cars. It annoys me enough that I'll address pretty much everyone I see doing it. Usually, it's pure ignorance of what can happen. So I tell them how my husband did AR on a 4 year old girl and saved her life, although she spent 5 months in a coma and has permanent though not extreme brain injury. And that she probably would've been fine if she'd been properly secured, in the middle of the back seat. It's worth the time to do it right!>:(

Rant over.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein