flycurt

Fused Image - Wearable Art

Hey everyone -
Check out this website. This is Awesome wearable artwork and jewelery. They are made by a skydiver in Florida.
I bought a piece for my wife and when it arrived, I couldn't believe how beautiful it is in person. I went straight back to the website and ordered more pieces for friends and family.

Click it--->Fused Image

Yep, yep, that's Yvonne's work. She's also a great packer, sweet woman and Doug Park's SO (from Majik). I have one of her necklaces and get compliments from people of all ages wherever I go, whether it is the mall, a doctor's office or restaurants. I love it! Come to think of it, I need to order one for a girlfriend's birthday!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

i own one too! katie gives them to all the girls she initiates into the pink mafia! coolest gift ever! i love mine and wear it ALL the time. im wearin it right now:) i also get compliments from EVERYONE and i tell them all her website to go buy one. one lady at my internship over the summer even ordered one! i think everyone should have one!

i love mine and wear it ALL the time. im wearin it right now:)

is that ALL you are wearing right now?:$ Hubba Hubba, :P:P:D:D

I looked at the site, pretty cool stuff i just don't think it would go well with my rig,:D Maybe my gf would like one.;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.