Yoshi

finally got it up...

on the web you silly gutter dwellers.. check out skydiving movies.com to see a couple of my freestyle swoops including a lazyboy ghostrider and a superman ghostrider... there s also a vid on there with both helmet cam and belly cam of an almost cutaway on a xaos 92 I jumped...
fun fun fun
let me know what you think.
These are the titles for the vids..
92spinedit.wmv
smghostriderdan.wmv
lzpghostrider2yoshi.wmv
lzpghostrideryoshi.wmv

-yoshi

so you have a copy of that too huh? :D

hell...honestly I dont care if you put it on there... worst it will do is maybe help someone else think about turning low and stop them from hurting themself...

I am feeling much better mentally, now that I have made a few jumps...but I was pretty shaken up over that fun landing...

-yoshi

I'm not gonna do that to you. You can post it if you want to post it, but I'm not.

Hey, everyone fucks up, learn and move on, I'm glad it seems like you're starting back in (slowly).

Its not that I have a copy, its that Morgan was on the edge of the ditch filming everything for me. You probably saw the copy, since I firewired it to Eric's camera.:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

yeah I saw both views...one from the end, and one from the side... it was a reallys tupid mess-up that I got lucky and walked away from it... but after watching the video a few times and talking with EZ and danny I feel much better mentally about swooping. The od thing was it didnt look as bad on video as it felt. I could have dug out of it, but for some reason I never made any input and just *kursplashed*B|:S

ohh well... just taking it back a few notches now, and sticking with some "normal" swoops for the time being..

-yoshi

Morgan's video (my camera) is the one on the side.

Well, it sounds like you learned a lot looking at the video and talking to EZ, that's a good thing, I'm glad you did. Everyone screws up, the difference is the ability to learn from it.:)
You should know, I turned low as well, but I knew I was low as I was turning, so I started pulling my canopy out of the dive pretty early (not a stab by any stretch of the imagination, just a little bit of input) and salvaged a half-assed swoop. Next time I'm at Spaceland and shooting the pond, I should be right on target.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."