lemonjelly

Check this awesome winter pic..

RIGHT...
We want a similar attachment or exact location from as many people as poss. Will then collate all and produce a grand map with everyones username and location listed.

I'm working right through until Wednesday next so I got plenty time on my hands:)
DZ USERMAP

p.s
I'm off to the pub in 15 mins. (lunch):S
RED LIGHTS & OFF LANDINGS ARE JUST MY THANG
http://www.redlightrob.co.uk

good! Glad you didn't..

Anyway, jesus is crucified, up on his cross, he spots John his desciple. "john, John" he shouts.
John suddenly hears and starts to make his way towards the cross. "master, master" he cries. On his way he is stoned, battered, kicked and thrown to the ground. He picks himself up and carries on.
He is then beaten, kicked and stoned some more until he eventually reaches the base of the cross at the top of the mound, bloodied and beaten.

"you know what, I can see your house from up here" says Jesus:)

I took a lil postage stamp that shows where I where I jump, Lompoc Ca (Skydive Santa Barbara) and where I live, Goleta.

Normally I deal with the temperature, chlorophyll, and normallized water-leaving radiances for these waters and satellites. I got to watch the satellites launched as they left from Vandenberg AFB near the DZ in Lompoc.
"And the sky is blue and righteous in every direction" Survivor Chuck Palahniuk

normalised water-leaving radiances

No pictures of mine. I'm not that close, but...
Aqua and Terra

I also use Jason for getting currents.

normalized water leaving radiance- light leaving the water normalized/divided by light hitting the water. Using certain wavelengths of light the scientists can infer the optical properties of the water (absorption, backscatter,...) and ultimately the health of it.
"And the sky is blue and righteous in every direction" Survivor Chuck Palahniuk

Dishman area? I live one block off Dishman-Mica Road. That's where the arrow is pointing. I work at University HS. This is my stomping area now, although I grew up on the South Hill and lived in the Seattle area for 16 years when I got old enough to get out of Spokane.

There is no snow this year, at least not yet. In that pic I'm more surprised there isn't any cloud cover in western Washington.

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis