skydivejo

ipod speaker?!?

heya guys
i was wondering if anyone has an ipod 40gb 4th generation!?! and i am looking to buy some portable speakers!?

i need some help deciding if anyone has some please say what make sound level and qyality and mostimportantly price and were u can get it?:)
those who do it cant explain it! those who dont, cant understand it!.. if riding in a plane is flying then ridding in a boat is swimming!? experince the eliment get out!!

The Apple Store www.apple.com sells quite a few 3rd party ipod speakers and they also have feedback for non-Apple products which you may find helpful.

I use Amazon.com's feedback on items as well to help me make buying decisions. Google the item name with reviews added to your query and you should find a few reviews on the web.

I have a 20gb 2nd gen iPod so not much of the cool new stuff works with mine...still love it but my options are limited. Enjoy that iPod, the 4th gen are so nice and small compared to mine and the click wheel is great.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

I've played with most of the 3rd party speakers that apple sells. My hands down favorite is the JBL On Stage. It's small, light, and has great sound quality. I thought it was superior to the (twice as expensive) BOSE Sound Dock.

I own several sets of speakers for iPods. If you're in the lower end of the cost range, try this portable sony speaker. I won it and use it for several hours every day.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Thanks, Tom. I've looked at several speaker sets and had settled with just using my iTrip with any stereo available where I'm at. Works great, but there may be a time that there won't be a stereo available.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

I got a 20GB iPod for Christmas last year and this year I got an Altec Lansing inMotion portable audio system for it. I was skeptical at first but the sound quality really blew me away and I love how compact and easy it is to use.I'd definitely check it out.:)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

The BOSE dock is incredible. The remote makes it soooo nice and the sound from such a small speaker is phenominal. It's not cheap but it was a gift and I would definately say its worth the pirice tag. Super light, super small, and very easily transportable.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I also have the JBL white speakers, those rock too! I'm not sure which ones you are talking about but mine are the arch shaped white and silver ones with the woffer. They have a bangin sound!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com