bigway

Bauer....Jack Bauer.

Ummm- its regular night is Mondays- 2 more hours tonight! Then, what? 20 more episodes in 20 weeks.

Get a VCR or plan on being home every Monday. My friends ought to know by now I WON'T be picking up the phone while its on!

Get a TIVO and your problems are solved! I haven't watched it yet since I went to Opening Night of Monty Python's Spamalot!

What a brilliant first episode that was. The only thing that sucks is i now have to watch the next 23 episodes over 23 weeks....thank god it is on a sunday night.:)

You did watch the 2nd episode last night as well, right? So you now have 22 episodes to go. After the two they show tonight, it'll be 20 episodes over the next 20 Monday nights (no skipped weeks and no repeats this season).

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

You're already 2 hours behind! So, are you not planning on watching tonight either??? I just love that show- even when its hoaky and predictable, I'm still on the edge of my seat.

eh, I don't care if I get behind on my TV watching anymore...I catch up when I have the time to sit down and enjoy it...and since I usually get a few weeks behind, I don't have to wait a week to see what happens next.

Besides, there was no way I was going to miss out on that show last night.

well i am in england so i have to download the show after my mate records it for me and uploads it in the states. I saw 2 episodes and am now looking forward to the next 2.
Last night like many nights watching 24 i actually let out a bit of a cheer...something like "damn this is good"....and then hoped knowone heard me. I never liked keither sutherland until this. I think that ctu director is dirty, it is in her eyes.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I agree, something isn't right with her but having her be "dirty" is too obvious this early in the season. All of Jack's bosses at CTU have been idiots who didn't let him do his job, she's no exception. My only real gripe so far is with all the characters they cut (like Tony and Michelle who I liked) and they bring back CLOE?? She's soooooo annoying!

I agree, something isn't right with her but having her be "dirty" is too obvious this early in the season. All of Jack's bosses at CTU have been idiots who didn't let him do his job, she's no exception. My only real gripe so far is with all the characters they cut (like Tony and Michelle who I liked) and they bring back CLOE?? She's soooooo annoying!

Rumor has it that Tony & Michelle MIGHT make an appearance this season. :)

If you don't watch "24"...you don't know Jack :D