Kramer

Belated Eloy Pictures!

1 - Justine (CieloDiosa)'s "Cunning Linguist" test as administered by Tallguy and Ewon (hope I spelled his name right)

2 - Justine, Alana (alanab), and I (Kramer); after Justine and I promptly failed the Cunning Linguist test. "To the lips!" ;)

More coming...

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

3 - Tallguy and "Allison from Wyoming" (as I liked to call her) chilling in the DZ.com tent. B|

4 - Darius (Darius11) and Stacy (from Darius' dropzone) just chilling.

5 - Alana about to deep throat a hot dog. ;)

more coming...

6 - Wingnut giving me the bird. What a great picture. :ph34r:

7 - Justi going big on a hamburger. :D

8 - (from left to right) Bobby (BGill), [I'm a bad person and I forgot the name of the guy in the middle - remind me], and Alana trying to get motivated for a jump.

9 - Duece and company waiting in a long line at the Bent Prop. By the way, in case you've never had the pleasure, attend the next boogie Duece will be at. He tells a hilarious story! :D

10 - Tallguy making a weird face with Amazon in the background.

11 - (left to right) A couple of Elsinore guys, Mike and Greg ("MrJones" on here - and quite possibly the funniest person I've ever met in my life - imagine Vince Vaughn's 'Swingers' character come to life - I never stopped laughing around this guy :D) chilling on New Year's Eve.

12 - A great shot of Ryan (Champu) and Amazon on New Years' Eve.

13 - Shannon (GirlFallDown) and I on New Years Eve. Thanks everyone for volunteering to take this picture for me. :P PS: Does Shannon not look gorgeous in this pic?

14 - Justi and Alana enjoying the wonderful effects of alcohol. :)
15 - Justi and Alana giving Sangiro a New Years kiss (sorry for being so piss-poor at this censorship shit ;)).

16 - (clockwise from top) Tallguy, Me (bad pic), Shannon, and Jody (from Aerodyne) enjoying ourselves on New Years Eve. :)
17 - I love this picture. Tallguy (6'10') with Amy and Athena (both barely 5'0") :D

18 - Ryan (Champu) and Shannon after the effects of alcohol start to set in. ;) PS: Ryan made a helluva New Years Eve mask on-the-fly. I was impressed. ;)

19 - The incredibly photogenic Betsy (bbarnhouse). I post this picture to tell this story. Betsy was walking along the smorgusboard of food there, just setting things up, I start to take a candid picture of her, after I press down the button on my camera, I go "Betsy Smile!", and BAM! she just pops right into form for the picture a split second before the shutter clicked. I nearly died of laughter. :D

20 - Alana and Justi logging another double-dose New Years kiss - this time, on me (lucky-lucky B|;):$)

21 - (top to bottom) Shannon, Wingnut, and my friend from Goshen, Keri. As you can see, everyone is very shit-faced at this point. It's a miracle you don't see my index finger in most of this picture. ;)

22 - Alright, I post this picture becuase I am damn proud of it. At around 12:01 am on January 1st 2005, I took this picture completely bombed off my ass. I was amazed at myself. ;):P

23 - Keri (who weighs about 110 pounds) giving Me (about 190 pounds) a piggy-back ride. Poor girl probably can't stand up straight. PS: Whoever took this pic (I don't remember anything from that night) damn fine work. ;)

24 - Duece (far left on bench) beginning to warm up into a hilarious story ("Bathtub Sex") while Dave ("Davegl" I think - far left of pic) looks on smiling. PS: Dave, awesome job on your cutaway!

25 - BGill about to be thrown in the pool by Tallguy for interfering with a Cunning Linguist test. ;)

26 - Ballsack waking up to find Tallguy mooning him. That's a priceless expression on his face! :ph34r:

27 - Great shot of Dave and Shannon enjoying the evening festivities. :)
28 - Wingnut telling one of his timeless stories. ;)

29 - Greg ("MrJones") uhh...umm... checking for lumps. (Greg, let me know if I need to delete this one). ;)

30 - (left to right) Wingnut, Shannon, and Tallguy uhh.... swimming. ;) (I don't think you can see anything, but if either of you three want me to delete that one - I can - for a dollar :P)

31 - A group of jumpers heading from the mock-ups to the tram en route to a 60 way attempt.

32 - A monitor full of Kramer. ;):P

That's the end of those.

I had the time of my life in Eloy. It was awesome getting to meet and spend time with all of you who were there. I love you all, and can't wait till I see you again. This is an incredible sport. :)
Unfortunetly I didn't get any shots of all the people I got to meet. I was probably too busy dying of laughter to ever get a picture of Tonto and his beautiful girlfriend, Tia. Those are two amazing people right there. If you weren't there this year, or we didn't get to meet, come to Eloy again next Holiday season, and let's try to get it right this time. :)

That would be a great idea, then people would know what you look like, and avoid you better;)

Kramer, thanks for sharing, now I feel bad that I missed the boogie[:/]
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I'll let Shannon post it if she wants. It's really not too bad. Maybe not as "X Rated" as much as "provocative". ;)

On an unrelated note: The curly haired guy from Elsinore is "Matt" not "Mike". I'm a moron. I made that mistake like a hundred times at the boogie, and still can't get it right here. Grrbear... >:(

And also: Its Taya, not Tia. I'm a dumbass. I truly am. :|