turtlespeed

Have you ever wanted to just . . .

Oh ya.. umm let's find us some sub and have some fun! I have some road tar on my truck that needs to be LICKED OFF! :)

My first inital might be non-caps... but trust me. I can MAKE you back down....
you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

Oh ya.. umm let's find us some sub and have some fun! I have some road tar on my truck that needs to be LICKED OFF! :)

This should be good.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I will NEVER back down... But I will say, you're kinda turning me on. I love it when subs try and act tough. It's even better when the ones who didn't know that they were subs but somehow subconiencely (sp) wrote their names in the sub fashion.

Wow can you say WOOOOOOOODY!! :o

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I will NEVER back down... But I will say, you're kinda turning me on. I love it when subs try and act tough. It's even better when the ones who didn't know that they were subs but somehow subconiencely (sp) wrote their names in the sub fashion. :o

I could so make you cry.... (where's my speculum......)

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUS!! NOOOOOOOO!!!! BACK THE HELL UP WOMAN! You are not even going to get near me or my orafices with a speculum!

*runs and looks for his tag partner... *tags turtle "NEXT"

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUS!! NOOOOOOOO!!!! BACK THE HELL UP WOMAN! You are not even going to get near me or my orafices with a speculum!

*runs and looks for his tag partner... *tags turtle "NEXT"

<-- cleans the dust off her hands.... smugly looks over to the cowering, simpering fools.... Whose your Momma now!

Hey now I aint skeert, use that thing on turtle all you wish. I understand, he's into that kinky shit! As for me, I'll be over here loading my fluff gun. A speculum in my book is far from FLUFF...

Slappie, my dear....do I need to remind you that you can be turned into a sub quite easily. >:(:D:)

Oh....and don't assume that because someone uses lower case for their name that they didn't intentionally do so. ;)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I am umm speachless. What is such a sweet innocent person as yourself doing with those kinds of pictures?

Why do turtle threads always turn into some s&m perv-fest?

Oh ya, and the name capitalisation post was just a generalisation. Normally in those S&M chats, that's the format. ;) I only know this because I used to Admin a couple of IRC networks and there was a very heavily populated Dom & sub room. So I was curious and went in and asked...

This is a blatant waste of bandwidth and this thread should be locked. :|

Clint is a premier member and can post whore all he likes.:ph34r:

/rude hand jestures towards Charles Blue :o:ph34r:

Man, I left for 45 minutes and look what happened. :D

Kinda awesome aint it? :) I really had nothing to do with it. Just kind of watched as it all unfolded. B| Twas a work of art I tell ya.

It also seems like Slappie is Turtles sub.

Doms online always capatilise their nicknames.
ie: Slappie = a Dom
turtlespeed = a sub

Wow, I've never been so happy that I happened to capitalize my username.;) And don't try to pretend that you just happen to know this, Slappie....

psssttt....I won't tell you where I got the links for those pictures, ;) but I can tell you that you can find these kinds of pictures by doing this thing called a search and looking for "dominatrix picture." :):D:D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

It also seems like Slappie is Turtles sub.

Doms online always capatilise their nicknames.
ie: Slappie = a Dom
turtlespeed = a sub

Wow, I've never been so happy that I happened to capitalize my username.;) And don't try to pretend that you just happen to know this, Slappie....

Does this mean that . . .

ooooooooh, SWEET!
Turtle's been bad, reallly bad. . . .:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

LMAO - He DID go there didn't he?

Bwaaaaaa

OH and

Who said speculum?
Must have imagined it.[:/]

LMAO - He DID go there didn't he?

Bwaaaaaa

OH and

Who said speculum?
Must have imagined it.[:/]

You could actually say I was fishing with that post and caught the whopper I was targeting. I threw the bait and the greenie I was gunning for delivered. [taunt turtle]

You could actually say I was fishing with that post and caught the whopper I was targeting. I threw the bait and the greenie I was gunning for delivered. [taunt turtle]

Slappie ain't got that good a skilz for all that!:P

I'm jumping these Winter months but, not much due to high work loads.
DZ.con helps the months along.
Even if it's fluff.:ph34r:

Since i can't dzcom from new job, can someone please make me a summary everyday around 4:00? Then when i get home i can just read the summary.

That would fall upon Amanduh -

she has the Sunny Keys