Hipwrddude

Mi Amor Friends, Camping & Absinthe

Regardless of tests. I am at a stage in my life where I have been through the doors of perception and now am in the process of creating my own reality! ;)

That's cool. I was just wondering if something that I would drink somewhere would screw me up somewhere else, ya know??

Never tried it though. B|

You can drink it without fear of testing. They don't test for the chemicals in it. Plus, it is really just strong alcohol.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

thanks for sharing the pics, however, there's only one thing that would've made em better....ME in them! :P ( as in, I got to go with you guys, not as in, the pics would be better with windcatcher)

looks like a lot of fun, I hope I have lots of pics like that in the future:)Did you guys keep the fire alive all night? I would've.:) ( former pyro)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

A while ago I did a bit of studying on absinthe and where to buy the best ones, because there's a lot of stuff out there that isn't distilled the traditional way. (They have artificial flavors and colors and doesn't really do anything.)

The best rated absinthe was from Jade and Emile Pernot. You can get both at
http://www.absintheonline.com/acatalog/index.html

I myself bought from them twice, excellent service and fast shipping. (I'm in the states also, so it wasn't a problem.)
This ad space for sale.

yep, it's true. I'm beginning to doubt the existence of my inner pyro:(
I almost started an entire woods on fire once, but thank God my friends and I got back to the "fire scene" in time

last thing I started on fire, me and my friend "barbequed" a blues clues' Steve:o:)
now I'm a good girl

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

We hiked the AT from Rt. 40 near Myersville, MD to an area referred to as Pogo, less then a mile from Black Rock. We rappelled Black Rock several years ago (my brother got his ponytail caught in the carabiner on the way down, we howled.. he was most angry.) Hey Windcatcher, wherever you are, (and whoever else cares to join) you have a real or honorary place come late April, when we're hiking up Black Mountain near Lake George, N.Y., possible 3-day gig. Unformed, thanks for the link. I have yet to try Jade or Emil, while Suisse Le Bleau was delectable, Amer (Bronze Medal Winner in '94(?) was righteous. Hey Beeron, no Blair Witch moments, although my brother was talking in his sleep in the early morning while solo in his tent. Kinda funny talking to someone who's talking in their sleep, none of his responses made any sense. Must have been the Green Fairy (absinthe.)

You're always the starter in your own life!