AggieDave

What if

What if humans were like chickens and their bodies ran around wildly after getting their head chopped off? What if humans were like cockroaches and could live for a number of days without their head (until the body starved from lack of food).

How weird would that be? Would our society be used to it since it wouldn't be a sudden thing but something that continued throughout our history?

Do you think that medical science would have learned by now how to keep a body alive and use it for some sort of need such as a soldier or some sort of droid?

This was one of those nearly asleep last night random thoughts that sometimes happens.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

How funny would it be though to see a headless body running through traffic?

Who could you sue if you hit the running body? Its not the former person's fault...what if the head was lost due to an industrial accident and no one did it on purpose? Who's fault would it be?

It could be funny though!:D

don't you have anything to do today?

clean? do the laundry? wash the truck?

Actually, I've already left the house twice today to do a handful of errands and I'm fix'n to leave again.:)

Glad to see you are feeling better. Flu all gone? How did the interview go?

Yeah, I'm feeling pretty good.

Interview sucked. They said I wasn't a reliable hire do to my work history. I've had 9 jobs in 8 years. Of course I have, they were summer jobs in highschool and college, I've worked at a DZ for nearly 3 years though, but NO, they didn't give a shit about that. Fuckers.

That's ok, I have another interview with a different department in 2 weeks and then another department in April.

Actually, we have some people where I work that act like headless chickens! The sole purpose of the head seems to be to stop their neck ties from falling from their sholders! ... They're called Project Managers;)

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I'm picturing more of a 'monster' effect - stumbling around, arms out, feeling anything that's head-shaped and trying to put it on, including other people's heads... :D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

What they don't know won't hurt you unless they ask.

What they don't know does hurt me. They want a continuous story of my job history since the age of 16. This is the beginning of their background check.