upndownshop

Blood Upon the Risers

Thought I would share this if any one is interested.

I went to a retirement party for a member of the 82nd Airborne last year and the 82nd Airborne Division All-American Chorus made an appearance.
They rocked the house!

What made it truly special for me was that I grew up singing Blood Upon the Risers as a kid at the DZ and they sang it at the retirement.

So I discovered that they had a CD so I finally ordered one. Great CD if you like this sort of thing.

So here is the link to their site. Only $13.50 plus shipping for 27 songs.
[urlhttp://asomf.org/buynow/index.cgicode=3&cat=13[url]

Not trying to make this an advertisement, just brought back some great memories.

Skymonkey: if you need to kick this go ahead.....I'll deal with you later...;)

I had an idea for a song about the old Nova canopy, but I never finished it. To the tune of the song "Lola"...

"He crashed and burned on his first hook turn, and the reason why was because he jumped a Nova. N-O-V-A Nova.
The second time he jumped he tried it again, but he hit even harder and now he's laying in a coma. C-O-M-A coma. No-no-no-no-no-nova!"

American Idol here I come baby!B|

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!