Darius11

Want to help everyone and even animals for free?

All it takes is a few min.
Go to this site

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com

Click on the pink box, then you can use your browser to go back and click on one of the tabs on top. For example hunger site then click on the box in the middle of the screen. You can repeat until you have donated to all 6. You can repeat the process once a day.

Thank you:)
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I do that every single day. I always click on the breast cancer site and usually the animal site, too. When I think about it (shame on me) I go to all of the sites and click on all of them. It makes me feel good knowing it's worthwile and will add up to help people, or animals. :)

How does clicking a button on a web site, without actually contributing any money, help to provide free mammograms?

I've never heard of this but I suppose the advertisers pay per hit on the site with their banners. So the more people who view their ads, the more they pay towards those things.

When and if you clicked.

it would tell you that

"Please support the site sponsors, above, that make The Breast Cancer Site possible -- they pay for the mammograms your daily click provides. 100% of collected revenue from site sponsorships goes to pay for mammograms."

If you have any questions or doubts about the validity of these sites please red below.

Just from past experience.

I don’t have written proof that this helps anyone. I also don’t have a certified document that proves this site is legitimate. I simply believe that most people are good. Including the people on that site.
You may choose to believe what ever makes you happy.

Sorry for the disclaimer: But I get sick of negative people who are always trying to find something wrong with something that’s good. Just like the save the dolphins link I put up a few months back. If you like to help out click. If you don’t just go to another post and have a nice day:)

Edit to add :)

A friend of mine used to work for the company that did their web work then (about 3-4 years ago). At least then, they were quite real. She was a pretty cynical sort, and couldn't find anything to object to.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

When and if you clicked. it would tell you that
"Please support the site sponsors, above, that make The Breast Cancer Site possible -- they pay for the mammograms your daily click provides. 100% of collected revenue from site sponsorships goes to pay for mammograms."

Yes, I saw that. But that doesn't explain how clicking buttons pays for mammograms.

All it implies is that they donate their advertising revenues to that cause. But that doesn't mean that an individual clicking a button has any impact upon increasing that revenue. I don't see anything about any pledges to donate a certain amount of money per number of hits. The ad revenues are there whether an individual clicks or not, up to a point.

But if it makes you feel good, do it.

Here's the real catch: "You can increase funds generated for mammograms by signing up to receive newsletters of interest to you, offered by our partners. With each sign-up, you give more, further helping to make early detection and survival possible."

There ya' go: if you really want to help out, get yourself on more spam e-mail lists!

See Google Search links ought to convince you that your time is better spent elsewhere.

A good one:
"BCA's Response to 'Click' for Mammograms Buttons"
http://www.bcaction.org/Pages/GetInformed/ClickforMammo.html

It takes 18,000 clicks to fund a single mammogram, and this duplicates a function that is already performed for free to the poor...