Bouda

working on my website can i get some opions?

hard to read the small bright red text over the background which may be a copywrite infringement since it's MC Escher's:P

i think i would work, but you need to change the background or at least fade it

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

An excellent idea (for all web developers) is to periodically run your site through a validator during development, to make sure that your code is valid according to the doctype you're using (html 4 transitional, in your case):

http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A//www.bouda.moonfruit.com/

From the look of your code and the output of the validator, it seems like you may have used an HTML editor (a la Dreamweaver) to write the HTML. Nothing wrong with that, but beware that many of them don't output valid HTML.

This might seem like a minor point, but when you get a report that 'your site doesn't work in my browser!', you'll know where to go ;)

Also, you might consider shrinking the size of the background image / flash. I have to scroll to see it all in 1280x1024 resolution, and a lot of people use a lower res than that.

Otherwise, looks cool B|

hard to read the small bright red text over the background which may be a copywrite infringement since it's MC Escher's:P

i think i would work, but you need to change the background or at least fade it

hey-looks great. i like escher as well.... but a watermark (fading) is a good idea.
he's probably been dead long enough where copyright isn't an issue. his prints are all over... plus it's a personal webpage, you're not profiting off of it.
but i noticed some of your skydiving pix has some houston jumpers. so i'm assuming you didn't take them. you might want to give credit/link to the videographer's website (flyingarab? josh hill?).
nice menu -- maybe set the sub menu to the side a bit, so when you click each category it's not so "jumpy"
i would post the page i'm working on, but it's for an elementary school in so. cal. not exactly cool.
have fun :)
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

i asked the same thing. speaking of giving credit where credit is due... i saw your pic on the inside cover of parachutist this month!!!! how did they get so close under canopy? how exciting! very cool pic as well :)
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

You could tell it was me:)
You would have to address your questions about the picture to Deuce, he's the man! He and Nightingale made me look good.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey