Jib

Weather sux

It figures: I have a Sabre 2 demo, there's a Skyvan waiting and the weather sucks. Anybody else think that Murphy (the guy with the law) should be killed?

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

ha! we have great weather in michigan! today i woke up and thought the thermometer was broken since there was no reading.... wrong. it was really just zero degrees out. now it's warmed up to a hearty 9 degrees.

wooooooooooohoooooooooooo!

next weekend i'm going to learn how to snowboard. heaven help me. :P

I tried snowboarding. Thought it would be like skateboarding, which I did all through High School. Nope, not even close and got hurt and it was cold and I hate cold so I gave it up after two tries. Still got this gear that I bought and have been thinking about selling. Might be able to buy a few jumps with the money;).

Well if you got someone you like to help you I think you will have fun. I was trying to learn on my own and spent the first half of the first day falling down the slopes. The second half sliding down.:S

The second day went better and I was able to get soem speed and only ate it three or four times.

After the day was over I assessed everything and thought I might keep trying but the few times I thought about I said, nah too cold and so I have decided it is not my bag.

Oh well, we can't do EVERYTHING. I got my Harley and soon I will have my CBR 600 RR and I got my own gear for skydiving, eveything I need.:)