BillyVance

DAMN!! I hate when people burn popcorn in the company breakroom!!

[GAGS] I swear, the odor of burnt microwave popcorn is almost as bad as the smell of diarrhea filling a bathroom!!! [Mad]B| and it takes longer to dissipate!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I used to work with a woman who actually preferred her popcorn slightly burnt. She wasn't too popular around late afternoon snack time, as you might imagine.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Sorry, I'm one of the popcorn burners. I can never remember exactly how long it should be in the microwave for. And the times on the bag are never right. :S

Try the minimum time, you can always add time.

Why is it this always occurs when the firefighter just sits down in the restroom? nothing worse than tiger striping some skivies for someone who can't cook popcorn :P

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

Try the minimum time, you can always add time.

Yeah, I usually do that. I guess I'm just a bit spacey to measure the exact time it takes to pop a bag of popcorn.

I like to keep it simple: Throw the bag in to microwave and open the door when I don't hear popping or I smell it burning. ;)

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

I never burn my popcorn though. I cannot trust the microwave programmer... So I stand and watch. When the pops slow to less than one per second, it's time to stop. Works great everytime. Of course, there are people who would rather do other things...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Bring a little bottle of vanilla to work. The next time that happens, pour a little vanilla into a cup of water and heat it up for about 2 minutes. The odor should go away.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Bring a little bottle of vanilla to work. The next time that happens, pour a little vanilla into a cup of water and heat it up for about 2 minutes. The odor should go away.

Taking over for martha? Hehe, i love the smell of vanilla. But i have a popcorn button on my microwave so it doesn't burn. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Taking over for martha?

LOL...you'd be amazed at all the stupid stuff I know from my time in selling Tupperware! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon