R1DOC

Michigan suits "TETRIS suit"

I have had 3 still have two. I put around 500 jumps on the first one and it showed no sign of wear other than a grass stain and a few dirt stains on the booties from dragging them during landings and I never take it off while packing.

I have an all black one on sale (since my normal jump colors are blue).

Over all a good suit I would buy again if I needed one. I use mine for RW, Coaching, AFF and Tandems.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

It's a very good suit. Mike's a good guy too. When you get the new one, go over it with a fine tooth comb. When you check the sizing, put on your rig and fly it a few times (don't just throw it on, without your shoes, bend over and looking down and claim it looks loose). Get some hints on how to fly booties too. It takes knowledge to assess a good fit. f you don't have that knowledge, get a pro to help (someone that's experienced in comp, not just your AFF instructor who might not really know.)

I've owned one, and my wife is a suit builder too, so we've studied a lot of designs and options, etc.

It's an even better concept - just package all you need for a competition suit into one design and not offer real necessities as added on "options"

It's easier on the buyer since most of them don't realize what they need when buying a good suit for RW (full, big grippers, full sized booties, reinforced materials where you need it, etc).

When you compare that suit to other vendors, make sure you make an apples to apples comparison (means on other suits, you need to add in all the extras to make the equivalent suit).

My wife has the "base" suit as the standard including all the comp features. So that's where buyers start, and if (typically) old timers want to eliminate features (usually because they have a bias against performance apparently :S), then those changes would come off of the bill.

I think it's more honest to put out there what a good skydiver needs up front, rather than nickel and diming options to add, that if the buyer did a little research would recognize they aren't option, but absolutely needed.

I'd very much recommend the Tetris.

Measure everything twice. Be certain of each measurement.

good luck

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants